Cirrus SR22 Purchase advice needed.

Old May 10th 04, 05:37 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Dave Katz" wrote in message

Neither would I, but little of what I've read here is factual. It
*is* usenet, after all.

And these are the same people that provide/evaluate evidence in court cases?
SCARY!!!

Old May 10th 04, 06:40 AM
Thomas Borchert

Dude,

The argument is not over whether the
record is good or bad, it is over whether the record accurately reflects the
safety of the plane. One can state that there is not enough data, or that
the data is skewed, but I disagree. No one is taking me to task on that at
all.

Yes, I do.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old May 10th 04, 11:30 PM
Dude

If your position is that there is not enough data, then I would assert that
you should make a statement at which time there will be enough data. How
many fleet hours are enough, and what fatality rate is acceptable at that
time? I have said it before and not gotten any answer from anyone.

If your standard is not objective, then you are all to likely to fudge it
when the time comes. IMO, it is not enough to say something is insufficient
unless you are willing to say what is sufficient.

If you cannot set a mark, perhaps you could state what constrains you so
that we could creatively take that into account. Perhaps we throw out the
data from before they started factory training? That may be a valuable
exercise.

Perhaps you just think that the statistic, or any statisitc is not useful?