Looking for a fuselage

Old February 15th 05, 01:43 AM
Cy Galley

Why not a multicolored balloon?

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:Kq2Qd.65778$IV5.46402@attbi_s54...
Here's a somewhat 'famous' fuselage for sale. Price reduced, also. It
was
$8k last time they listed it...

http://tinyurl.com/54qbf

Hey -- isn't that the one that has the amazing changing "N" number? :-)

It seems to me that this movie has one of the biggest aviation gaffes of

all
time, showing a different Cessna on the ground than in the air.

(Or am I remembering a different movie?)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 15th 05, 02:07 AM
Montblack

(John Galban wrote)
Excuse me, Kirk Russell.

Getting closer :-))) It's Kurt Russell.

It's Valentine's Day - Keri Russell.
http://www.cbs.com/specials/magic_of..._russell.shtml

http://tinyurl.com/5kpwb
(same Russell link as above)

Montblack

Old February 15th 05, 02:15 PM
Jay Honeck

Nope, I believe I saw the biggest gaffe recently in a stinkeroo about
terrorists taking over a 747 in flight. First a strike team was
inserted into the jumbo via a modified SR71. Next a stewardess started
a fuel dump by reversing wire-nut connections on two pairs of THHN,

You mean, we *can't* dump all the fuel on an airliner overboard with a
screwdriver?

Dang.

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 15th 05, 02:25 PM
George Patterson

Jay Honeck wrote:

You mean, we *can't* dump all the fuel on an airliner overboard with a
screwdriver?

Of course we can. I saw Harrison Ford do it in "Air Force One." :-)

George Patterson
He who would distinguish what is true from what is false must have an
adequate understanding of truth and falsehood.
Old February 15th 05, 03:52 PM
m alexander

The is a BD-5 fuselage sitting on its gear in Modesto CA,
in a camper shell lot. Don't know anything other than it
has been sitting there for a while.

m alexander
Old February 15th 05, 09:38 PM
Morgans

"m alexander" wrote in message
. net...
The is a BD-5 fuselage sitting on its gear in Modesto CA,
in a camper shell lot. Don't know anything other than it
has been sitting there for a while.

m alexander

He said "fuselage", not casket!!
--
Jim in NC

Old February 16th 05, 01:42 AM
Bob Fry

wmbjk wmbjk@remove_this citlink.net writes:

It seems to me that this movie has one of the biggest aviation gaffes of all
time,

Nope, I believe I saw the biggest gaffe recently in a stinkeroo about
terrorists taking over a 747 in flight.

How about the movie where Ahnold kills his seatmate just before the
plane takes off, then manages to sneak down to the landing gear by
cutting through a flimsy plastic cover....he never seems to pass
through a pressure bulkhead.
Old February 16th 05, 01:55 AM
Rich S.

"Bob Fry" wrote in message

How about the movie where Ahnold kills his seatmate just before the
plane takes off, then manages to sneak down to the landing gear by
cutting through a flimsy plastic cover....he never seems to pass
through a pressure bulkhead.

It's okay. It was aviation grade Tyvek.

Rich "Running and ducking for cover" S.

Old February 16th 05, 04:17 AM
Morgans

How about the movie where Ahnold kills his seatmate just before the
plane takes off, then manages to sneak down to the landing gear by
cutting through a flimsy plastic cover....he never seems to pass
through a pressure bulkhead.

It's okay. It was aviation grade Tyvek.

Rich "Running and ducking for cover" S.

Question: "Know why nobody sends donkeys to school?"

Answer: "Nobody likes a *smart ass*!

Good carry-over from another thread, though.;-)
--
Jim in NC

Old February 16th 05, 08:55 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Morgans wrote:

"m alexander" wrote in message
. net...

The is a BD-5 fuselage sitting on its gear in Modesto CA,
in a camper shell lot. Don't know anything other than it
has been sitting there for a while.

m alexander

He said "fuselage", not casket!!

Dunno 'bout that, yawn hasn't crashed his yet. Then again, he still
can't find anyone to fly it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired