Life of Brian

Old November 15th 06, 12:41 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Life of Brian

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Do you like photography?

Oh yes, and there is a certain press photographer I would *love*
to shoot.

What about the ichor?

Greedy Craig would lap it up.

Problem solved!

Yet another is created.

Are you running (no pun intended) for office?

Yes. Vote for me, I will slag off the other bloke/woman!

Using f*rearms?

Forearms,yes.

You have four arms?

--
Phil Kyleâ„¢

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old November 16th 06, 01:26 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in news:ejfcmh$64a$57
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Do you like photography?

Oh yes, and there is a certain press photographer I would
*love* to shoot.

What about the ichor?

Greedy Craig would lap it up.

Problem solved!

Yet another is created.

Are you running (no pun intended) for office?

Yes. Vote for me, I will slag off the other bloke/woman!

Using f*rearms?

Forearms,yes.

You have four arms?

Yes, or legs as I call them.

You have four legs, too?

He's some sort of hideous alien. Someone alert FrOOtL00p.

Old November 17th 06, 02:19 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in news:ejfcmh$64a$57
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Do you like photography?

Oh yes, and there is a certain press photographer I would
*love* to shoot.

What about the ichor?

Greedy Craig would lap it up.

Problem solved!

Yet another is created.

Are you running (no pun intended) for office?

Yes. Vote for me, I will slag off the other bloke/woman!

Using f*rearms?

Forearms,yes.

You have four arms?

Yes, or legs as I call them.

You have four legs, too?

He's some sort of hideous alien. Someone alert FrOOtL00p.

Yes, I am sampling the earth for k00ks wot I can breed (yes, I know a hard
task but I'll use IVF on them or something) to take over the
worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld!

FrOOtL00p would be perfect for you then. He's in love with Darla the
Sean being. So just call yourself Darla and offer to breed with him.

--
Phil Kyleâ„¢

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old November 18th 06, 02:49 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in news:ejfcmh$64a$57
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised
in oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

[...]

I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this whole breeding bit.

Yes, FrOOtL00p has that effect on people. Normal people, that is. The
saucerheads, on the other hand (or hands in your case), just love
slurping him.

Hey! Maybe you can get Foamy and FrOOtL00p to breed! Imagine it -
nadless goats. Or, rather, kids.

--
Phil Kyleâ„¢

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old November 18th 06, 11:05 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

fake Double-Anus wrote:

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in news:ejfcmh$64a$57
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised
in oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

[...]

Bruce, if all you want to talk about is goat sex and gay sex, why don't
you take it to one of the alt.sex groups?

Double-Anus

What are you always raising the topic of goat and gay sex, fake
Double-Anus? Are you a little preoccupied with it?

Old November 18th 06, 11:42 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in news:ejfcmh$64a$57
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised
in oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

[...]

I can see a potential problem trying to breed nadless goats.

Yes, they'd be very popular in parts of the US.

--
Phil Kyleâ„¢

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old November 19th 06, 12:03 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

honestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in news:ejfcmh$64a$57
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised
in oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

[...]

Not in Colorado!

Really? What do you prefer to nadless goats in Colarado?

Old November 21st 06, 04:11 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ps.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised
in ups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in
news:ejfcmh$64a$57 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally
sodomised in
oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah
wrote:

[...]

Which parts?

Parts unknown and things in between.

--
Phil Kyleâ„¢

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old November 24th 06, 04:53 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in
news:ejfcmh$64a$57 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally
sodomised in
oups.com
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

m:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
-secrets.

om
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 29-Oct-2006, ah
wrote:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 27-Oct-2006, ah
wrote:

[...]

Disgustificating!

You just made that up, didn't you?

--
Phil Kyleâ„¢

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old November 24th 06, 09:50 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

honestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mitch Crane wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote in
news:ejfcmh$64a$57 @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

[...]