Lost comm procedures

Old March 6th 05, 01:18 PM

Roy Smith wrote:

Ron Garret wrote:
I don't think it would have saved anyone much effort
if I'd listed all the URLs for all the approaches into SNA.

Sigh. Yes it would have been easier to click directly on a link you posted
than for me to go look it up myself. It's really to your advantage to make
it easier for somebody to answer. The easier you make it, the more likely
you are to get good answers.

Plus, unless we know the state in which an airport is located, we can't even
find it on the NACO site.

Old March 8th 05, 09:42 AM

Ron Garret wrote:

Well, I did mention is was southern California in the original post.
But if you go to the NACO DPP page and type in SNA (or any other airport
identifier) you get all the plates associated with that airport. (I
didn't know this until just now.) You don't need to know what state
it's in.

I wasn't faulting you. I was commenting to Roy about a lot of previous posts here
that just say something like "The VOR-A" at 6Q7."

Interesting to know there is a workaround at the NACO site. I don't think that
option was there when they fired up the site.