aviation in Nigeria

Old December 6th 05, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default aviation in Nigeria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/...405122005.html

Old December 6th 05, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Dan Luke wrote:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/...405122005.html

All those people being assassinated over there is just shameful, they
don't mention that they were killed on the domestic airline. I get
emails all the time offering me millions of dollars of unclaimed money
in banks or just today I won the Dutch Lottery for the 15th time, all in
emails traced back to Nigeria...

Hey, whatcha got left in the Bluetooth aviation department?
Old December 6th 05, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

You'd be surprised how many Nigerians are in the power position in DC
Government.

The Monk (Former DC Contractor)

Old December 6th 05, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Most of my are from Nigeria. Basically, I 'grew' up there. I still travel
there every year (of course, by European airlines). I can give you a quick
insight on local airlines. I definitely praise Tito for speaking out. It
makes me sad that most common people in Nigeria cannot see the how dangerous
the aviation industry is. My step mother was killed in accident 5 years ago.
My father got lucky when he missed a flight because that flight crashed
shortly after takeoff. Actually, he got lucky twice! I can't remember what
happened to the other flight. I have been on a flight where the pilot
actually got lost. I could tell you few more stories, but I am not going
there. Now, you can see how bad the industry is.

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to soar!

Old December 6th 05, 11:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Lucky you.
I never won a Dutch lottery, sigh.

-Kees, The Netherlands.

Old December 6th 05, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote:

Hey, whatcha got left in the Bluetooth aviation department?

Still got all that XM WX stuff--price marked down for quick sale. Email
me.

Old December 6th 05, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:
Lucky you.
I never won a Dutch lottery, sigh.

That's because you probably bought a ticket. In the U.S., all the people who
win foreign lotteries never buy any tickets. It's amazing!

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old December 6th 05, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Dan Luke wrote:
"Darrel Toepfer" wrote:

Hey, whatcha got left in the Bluetooth aviation department?

Still got all that XM WX stuff--price marked down for quick sale. Email
me.

Okay...