WingX for the Pocket PC - Version 1.2

Old October 17th 03, 04:38 AM
Hilton Software LLC

Default WingX for the Pocket PC - Version 1.2

WingX Version 1.2 for the Pocket PC Released

San Jose (CA) -- Hilton Software LLC is proud to announce the release of
WingX Version 1.2 for the Pocket PC. Version 1.2 puts the Federal Aviation
Regulations on your PDA and makes them accessible via a fast and simple
user-interface designed especially for the Pocket PC. The database includes
Part 1, Part 43, Part 61, Part 91, Part 119, Part 141, Part 830, and the
Pilot/Controller Glossary.

WingX is a complete Pocket PC solution for aircraft owners and renter
pilots. Its rich feature-set includes:

* Weight and Balance with predefined aircraft models (e.g. Piper Archer)
* Route planning with distances, headings, wind correction angles and
more...
* Sunrise and sunset time for any airport
* E6B - convert temperatures, distances, weights; determine density
altitude etc...
* Expiration dates - let WingX remember when you next BFR or medical is
due
* Fast access to the Federal Aviation Regulations
* Downloadable databases - updating your databases is painless and fast.

*** Version 1.2 is a free upgrade for existing customers. ***

Visit us at http://www.hiltonsoftware.com for a free demo!

Hilton Software LLC
Makers of WingX Aviation Software
http://www.hiltonsoftware.com

Old October 17th 03, 01:38 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

Just had to 'chime' in for anyone who might be checking out this product.
It is a well-crafted product with a most crisp and intuitive interface (you
can start using it from the 'get-go' and you won't have to hunt for a
'manual' to use it). Not to mention the fact that the company's software
upgrade policy is most generous.

The addition of the FAR's adds not only the 'icing' to the cake but adds the
'cherry on top' to make WingX a generously featured PocketPC application.
I'm not an employee of the firm that makes this software, just a very
satisfied user!

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com