A Wake Up Call From Luke AFB

Old July 13th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default A Wake Up Call From Luke AFB

Bob Crawford wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:50 am, Dudley Henriques wrote:

I respect that and have no desire whatsoever to "push" my position on
the matter any further then my passing comment on the matter and least
of all to indicate someone else's position is wrong.

Such is Usenet :-)

(just have to ask) Anyone else have trouble reconciling these two
statements?
;-) ;-)

The old "double entendre" works again :-))) Such is Usenet :-)))
Dudley Henriques
Old July 13th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Well, you're wrong: Usenet is not a "such', it's a "whom"! :~@

Old July 13th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
Andrew Gideon wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:03:17 -0400, Peter Clark wrote:

I'd love to be on the receiving end of that call and free to tell the
person making the completely fictitious complaint exactly how stupid they
are. Anyone caught making fictitious noise complaints should also be
prohibited from filing any subsequent noise complaints.

I hope they track/record these false complaints. It should do wonders for
the credibility of these "witnesses" should they ever try to seriously
push the noise issue.

It is my understanding that they do know who is complaining. At least that's
what I was told by the tower folks a few years back.

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Old July 16th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
dgs[_2_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

Matt Barrow writes:

So snarl at the reader, not the poster: real good.

Better still, keep to the topic

You've repeatedly proven unable to keep to the topic in just about every
newsgroup in which
you've posted, particularly rec.travel.europe.

Better still, ignore any such exhortations from Anthony "Mxsmanic"
Atkielski, known Usenet
troll and hypocrite.
--
dgs