Beware the Foul Mouthed K-Mart Dolls!

Old December 27th 06, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Beware the Foul Mouthed K-Mart Dolls!

nightsoil wrote:
nightbat wrote

Commander Double-Anus wrote:
When a little girl had unwrapped her new doll on Christmas morning, she
was shocked to hear the "F" word coming out of her little talking
dolly's mouth!

Her father has taken the doll back to K-Mart to complain, and is
lodging a complaint with the manufacturer!

Double-Anus

fr00tbat

No tellin where the coffee boys foul antics will turn up next,
oh the humanity! Is there nothing off bounds to these lost ones? Thanks
for your report Commander Double-Anus.

ponder on,
the FrOOtL00p

You ****ing, foul-mouthed saucerheads! Will you stop at nothing to
pervert young children?

Old December 27th 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Mitch Crane

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

nightsoil wrote:
nightbat wrote

Commander Double-Anus wrote:
When a little girl had unwrapped her new doll on Christmas
morning, she was shocked to hear the "F" word coming out of her
little talking dolly's mouth!

Her father has taken the doll back to K-Mart to complain, and is
lodging a complaint with the manufacturer!

Double-Anus

fr00tbat

No tellin where the coffee boys foul antics will turn up
next,
oh the humanity! Is there nothing off bounds to these lost ones?
Thanks for your report Commander Double-Anus.

ponder on,
the FrOOtL00p

You ****ing, foul-mouthed saucerheads! Will you stop at nothing to
pervert young children?

I stopped at nothing once, but I didn't find anything.

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng
Old December 27th 06, 07:15 PM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
honestjohn

nightsoil wrote:
nightbat wrote

Commander Double-Anus wrote:
When a little girl had unwrapped her new doll on Christmas
morning, she was shocked to hear the "F" word coming out of her
little talking dolly's mouth!

Her father has taken the doll back to K-Mart to complain, and is
lodging a complaint with the manufacturer!

Double-Anus

fr00tbat

No tellin where the coffee boys foul antics will turn up
next,
oh the humanity! Is there nothing off bounds to these lost ones?
Thanks for your report Commander Double-Anus.

ponder on,
the FrOOtL00p

You ****ing, foul-mouthed saucerheads! Will you stop at nothing to
pervert young children?

I stopped at nothing once, but I didn't find anything.

Why are you humping Bruce's ass, gay-rod?

Old December 27th 06, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

nightsoil wrote:
nightbat wrote

Commander Double-Anus wrote:
When a little girl had unwrapped her new doll on Christmas
morning, she was shocked to hear the "F" word coming out of her
little talking dolly's mouth!

Her father has taken the doll back to K-Mart to complain, and is
lodging a complaint with the manufacturer!

Double-Anus

fr00tbat

No tellin where the coffee boys foul antics will turn up
next,
oh the humanity! Is there nothing off bounds to these lost ones?
Thanks for your report Commander Double-Anus.

ponder on,
the FrOOtL00p

You ****ing, foul-mouthed saucerheads! Will you stop at nothing to
pervert young children?

I stopped at nothing once, but I didn't find anything.

No, you wouldn't, would you?

Old December 28th 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Mitch Crane

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

nightsoil wrote:
nightbat wrote

Commander Double-Anus wrote:
When a little girl had unwrapped her new doll on Christmas
morning, she was shocked to hear the "F" word coming out of
her little talking dolly's mouth!

Her father has taken the doll back to K-Mart to complain, and
is lodging a complaint with the manufacturer!

Double-Anus

fr00tbat

No tellin where the coffee boys foul antics will turn
up next,
oh the humanity! Is there nothing off bounds to these lost ones?
Thanks for your report Commander Double-Anus.

ponder on,
the FrOOtL00p

You ****ing, foul-mouthed saucerheads! Will you stop at nothing
to pervert young children?

I stopped at nothing once, but I didn't find anything.

No, you wouldn't, would you?

Not without a light source.

Old December 28th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

nightsoil wrote:
[...]

Yes, I prefer light sauces to heavy sauces.