EAA Housing/Lodging here

Old July 22nd 03, 02:21 AM
David Schultz

Default EAA Housing/Lodging here

We have available lodging for AirVenture 2003. Contact at .

Old July 22nd 03, 03:47 AM
David Schultz

Jim,
I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm not trying to get top dollar by trolling.
The EAA does not offer assistance to me because I live more than 10 miles
from the EAA grounds. I'm offering rooms in my own house so that someone
who is looking for a place to stay at the last minute can find one. Yes,
I'll make money on this, but I have a lot to offer:

- Country home 30 minutes south of EAA
- Central A/C
- 3 rooms available
- Cable TV in each room
- Free continental breakfast
- Heated pool
- 2 bathrooms
- $75 per night per room

I don' think this is getting "top dollar".

Dave

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
GO AWAY. GO LIST YOUR STUFF ON THE EAA SITE. DON'T TRY TO GET TOP DOLLAR
BECAUSE YOU TROLLED SOMEBODY IN THE NEWSGROUPS.

GO AWAY.

Jim

"David Schultz"

-We have available lodging for AirVenture 2003. Contact at

.
-

http://www.rst-engr.com

Old July 22nd 03, 05:29 PM
John Thompson

Dave, You ARE guilty of spamming, if only cause you've posted this ad
3-4 times, and cross posted to boot. Once or twice is enough.

Old July 22nd 03, 09:20 PM
Jay Honeck

I'm 60/40 going at this point, probably by myself - which ain't all bad
(read: relaxing).

You won't get much relaxing done at OSH, I can assure you of that. There's
simply too much going on, in every possible direction, covering every
possible facet of aviation, to merely "relax"...

You will, however, be sated. (In an aviation-way, you pig!

By the way, we'll have a blanket and pillow spread out on the ground for you
and your leg at the party Thursday after the air show. (We'll even "aim"
you towards the runway...

If you can hobble that far, hope to see you there!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 23rd 03, 03:53 AM
Steve Ruse

Hey Mont,

Let me know if you have a spot in the dorms. I'm looking at tents on Ebay
right now, but a real room would be nice. Two of my friends were supposed to
go with me, but they both wussed out. I'll be there Saturday & Sunday night.

Thanks,

Steve
(a non-snorer)

"Montblack" wrote in message
.. .

I might be offering to share my dorm room at UW-Osh with someone, or some
group ( I get a bed!! No snoring from floor sleepers)

My plans are still up in the air right now. One of our original 3 is

already
a no-go, the other is iffy, along with me. What a troop, eh? (Sh*%

happens)

My dorm room vs David's farm house:

- 30 minutes from EAA - jogging
- Outlets for fans
- One bed available (floor space available also)
- TV somewhere - maybe a lounge someplace down the hall
- Free continental breakfast (last night's pizza)
- Heated pool on campus - somewhere.
- Giant bathroom!!!
- Not sure on price yet.... :-)

If I go it alone to Oshkosh this year, I'll post a [bed/floor] "for let"
notice. I'll know, for sure, in a day or two.

(room dates)
Thur, Fri, Sat nights
31st, 1st, 2nd.

I'm 60/40 going at this point, probably by myself - which ain't all bad
(read: relaxing).

Montblack
remove numbers for e-mail