When did this group change from?

Old September 4th 08, 07:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default When did this group change from?

You are a bigot because you do not tolerate different types of postt.

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 03:08:25 GMT, Maple1 wrote:

A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or
identities differing from his or her own, and bigotry is the
corresponding state of mind. Bigot is often used as a pejorative term
against a person who is obstinately devoted to prejudices even when
these views are challenged or proven to be false or not universally
applicable or acceptable.

So what is bigotted about asking a question?

It is not that that is what I want I am asking a question when did this
group go from enthusiests to people posting work from web government web
sites? I could care less if J-3 posted every photo from Nasa USAF and
the USN it is up to him. If he wants to waste his time that is his
choice. If he wants to be some use to this ( What used to be a great
group of enthusiest) Groupe he should pick up a camera and take some
photos and flood the group with his own works so we can all praise him.

HEMI-Powered wrote:

What difference does it make if an OP posts his or her own photos
or whether they post scans or pictures gleaned from other places?
It seems to me that so long as they are on-topic and have something
to do with aviation in the broadest sense, why isn't that OK? This
bigoted view reminds me of the change from aeronautical engineer to
aerospace engineer in deference to the space race, so why is it bad
to post pictures of NASA vehicles so long as they're of reasonable
size and in JPEG format? If you want only original works, I think
you'll find that the amount of content posted will drop off
dramatically to the detriment of the group.

Don't take life so seriously, it's not permanent.
Old September 4th 08, 07:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

They're just adjectives you stupid prude.

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 18:09:57 +0200, "Herman"
wrote:

HEMI must be suffering from some sexual frustration. Using "****" and
"****ing" three times in one sentence is really pitiful.

"alanr" schreef in bericht
. ..
Troll+

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Alan Erskine added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

"Maple1" wrote in message

Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause
problems (aka "troll").

Alan, you've proven again that you're nothing but a ****ing moron.
So, my advice to you is Shut The **** Up and go the **** away,
nobody gives a Flying **** what you think or say. Got it yet,
imbecile?

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet

Giuseppi walks into work, and he says, "Ey, Tony! You know who's-a George Washington?"
Tony says, "No, Giuseppi, who's-a George Washington?"
He says, "Hah! George-a Washington's the first-a President of-a United States. I'm-a go to night school, learn all about-a United States, and become-a U.S.-a citizen."
A couple of days later, Giuseppi walks into work and says, "Ey, Tony, you know who's-a Abraham Lincoln?"
Tony says, "No, Giuseppi, who's-a Abraham Lincoln?"
He says, "Hah! Abaham-a Lincoln is-a sixteenth President of-a the United States. I'm-a go to night school, learn all about-a United States, and become-a U.S.-a citizen."
A guy in the back of the shop yells, "Yo, Giuseppi . . . you know who Fishlips Lorenzo is?"
He says, "No. Who's-a Fishlips Lorenzo is?"
The guy yells, "That's the guy who's bangin' your wife while you're in night school."
Old September 4th 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:40:12 +0200, "Ron" wrote:

"Lee**" wrote in message
.82...
"Alan Erskine" wrote in
:

"Maple1" wrote in message

Don't worry about this HEMI idiot he does nothing but cause problems
(aka "troll").

Well Einstein, I see that the heilan' laddie is
still here. I'm still here.

Unfortunately, you're still here.

You owe both of us an apology. You *are* a liar
and we *caught you* in your lie.

Would you like the evidence be re-posted for all
to see? I can certainly do that! Not only do I have
copies, I have a real news-service account.

We asked you to "put up or shut up." Being a low-
life troll, you chose neither. Gutless, very gutless.
Not a man at all.

Since you won't apologize to either of us directly,
why don't you apologize to the entire group for lying.

Gutless eunuch. You're a shiver looking for a spine
to crawl up.

You'd best be the one to STFU in this NG from now on.
I'll make it my life's mission to educate everyone,
everywhere you go, about what a lying troll you
actually are, Mr.IQ.

I see many trolls here, but Alan is not one of them. Get a life, try some
fresh air for a change.

Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
a troll.

What's the most sensitive part of your anatomy when you are masturbating?
Your ears.
Old September 4th 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:45:49 +0200, "Ron" wrote:

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
.. .
You haven't made a credible case yet as to why it matters if a
poster does his own photography, posts scans, or posts pictures
from some other place. Your views here are so strident and so
truculant that besides being a bigot, I see you're also a
misanthrope. You and the others deserve each other because, in
case you haven't noticed, you've defined a clique and are trying
to drive off those who don't agree by negative peer pressure.
That is wrong, inconsiderate, and downright rude.

Look up usenet etiquette and read. Google is your friend. One of the rules
of this (and many other groups) is- no: used to be- that you post your own
original work.

alt.binaries.photos.ORIGINAL - this contains original photos.

Guess what word isn't in the title of this group?

Saying that she is promiscuous is an understatement.
She'll go zero to sixty-nine in under fifteen seconds."
Old September 4th 08, 07:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:41:25 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

"Herman" wrote in message
. nb.home.nl...

And look who's talking about blind hatred rants. The words pot, kettle and
black spring to mind.

And he didn't answer "What "blind hatred rants..." are you referring to?"
either. HEMI is a troll; no contribution, just insults.

There are plenty insults coming from you.

A biology major was taking a cell biology course. The task of the day was examining cheek cells under a microscope. They had to scrape the inside of their mouths with a toothpick and make a slide from it and record the different types of cells that were found.
One girl in the class was having some trouble identifying some cells. She called the professor over to ask him.
After a moment or two of peering in her scope, he looked up and said in a loud voice, "Those are sperm cells."
Old September 4th 08, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 00:11:34 GMT, Maple1 wrote:

Hemi the god of the newsworld made this silly rantreading into a
statment instead of taking it as written.

What is wrong here is the notion that only original work is
allowed. If the collective group really wants to do that, it
should modify the FAQs and enforce them vigorously. But, they
should also be prepared for a huge drop in good content being
posted here if alternate sources of pictures are forbidden.

Hey Hemi you asshole I did not state that it could not be done I asked
WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL WORK? I did not ask that no one post other work I
asked a question that is very different then what you have written. Come
back when you quit being a RED NECK and have taken a reading course.

Asking where is original content means you want it.

Someday we'll look back on all this and plough into a parked car.
Old September 4th 08, 08:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message

Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
a troll.

What threat?

Old September 4th 08, 08:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message

There are plenty insults coming from you.

Like what? Calling a troll a troll? All HEMI does is cause problems; on
this and other groups, including a.b.p.animals - just like you.

Old September 5th 08, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Wrong I do tolerate it I dont care how you post If I dont like it I
killfile it.

Post away

Old September 5th 08, 05:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:53:48 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message

Alan made a threat and will not respond to questions about it. That's
a troll.

What threat?

He said that I, and Lee, were really one and the same person and that we
(that is, 'I') were forging headers. I told him that forging headers was a
TOS offence at Newsguy, and gave him the address to report said forging. He
made at least two further posts accusing us of 'forging' headers. I replied
telling him to go and report me to Newsguy. When one other person suggested
that we stop shooting for the good of the newsgroup, I said I would... he
said he wouldn't. I replied to his post refusing to stop to the effect that
given his attitude I'd not be stopping either.

It's been two weeks. If he'd had the balls to report me, and if I'd actually
been forging headers, I'd have heard from Newsguy by now. As I've had an
acccount at Newsguy for over a decae, I suspect that they know where to finf
me if they want to... and they have not contacted me. This means that either:

1 Alan-me-lad has no balls

2 Newsguy doesn't think that I've been forging headers

3 both of the above.

His continued silence after he went _way_ out of his way to pick a fight
argues strongly for (1) or (3). He was man enough to make the accusation in
the first plac. He should be man enough to admit that he was wrong. (In that,
and in other things...)

Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?
crickets chirping

asw-19 yahoo group?? other asw19 group? Jim Culp Soaring 1 February 11th 07 02:12 PM
Last Change for Top Gun Zomby Woof Simulators 3 October 1st 05 04:20 AM
[igc-discuss] To change or not to change... rules ? Denis Soaring 0 February 16th 05 07:24 PM
Oil change. Tony Cox Owning 14 October 20th 04 04:31 PM
change of name. M. H. Greaves Military Aviation 6 April 10th 04 04:49 PM