FYI: George Z's In The Hospital

Old March 16th 04, 03:08 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default FYI: George Z's In The Hospital

For any of you who might be interested, LTC Harold B. Hanig, USAF-Ret (of troop
carrier and air rescue fame) aka George Z. Bush has been admitted into the
hospital for open heart surgery. He was being worked up for a valve
replacement, and after today's heart cath, gets to add a triple bypass to the
valve job. It all happens Wednesday.

As you know, he's much too argumentative to die but this isn't going to be much
fun. I'm headed down to be with him in the morning.

Jay Hanig, RN

aka

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com

Old March 16th 04, 03:19 AM
Brian Colwell

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
news
For any of you who might be interested, LTC Harold B. Hanig, USAF-Ret (of

troop
carrier and air rescue fame) aka George Z. Bush has been admitted into the
hospital for open heart surgery. He was being worked up for a valve
replacement, and after today's heart cath, gets to add a triple bypass to

the
valve job. It all happens Wednesday.

As you know, he's much too argumentative to die but this isn't going to be

much
fun. I'm headed down to be with him in the morning.

Jay Hanig, RN

aka

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com

My best wishes to George, for a speedy recovery.

BMC

Old March 16th 04, 03:19 AM
Ron

For any of you who might be interested, LTC Harold B. Hanig, USAF-Ret (of
troop
carrier and air rescue fame) aka George Z. Bush has been admitted into the
hospital for open heart surgery. He was being worked up for a valve
replacement, and after today's heart cath, gets to add a triple bypass to the
valve job. It all happens Wednesday.

As you know, he's much too argumentative to die but this isn't going to be
much
fun. I'm headed down to be with him in the morning.

Thank you for telling us, and I am sure that everyone here will be awaiting his
return here.

Yes, he can be argumentative, but he can do it without trying to make others
made, or without making himself look foolish in the process. Now as for
hardheaded, that is up for debate

Ron
Tanker 65, C-54E (DC-4)

Old March 16th 04, 05:30 AM

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote:

For any of you who might be interested, LTC Harold B. Hanig, USAF-Ret (of troop
carrier and air rescue fame) aka George Z. Bush has been admitted into the
hospital for open heart surgery. He was being worked up for a valve
replacement, and after today's heart cath, gets to add a triple bypass to the
valve job. It all happens Wednesday.

As you know, he's much too argumentative to die but this isn't going to be much
fun. I'm headed down to be with him in the morning.

Jay Hanig, RN

aka

Hope all turns out well for him...best from Canada to him...
--

-Gord.
Old March 16th 04, 05:34 AM
Juvat

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police "Mortimer
Schnerd, RN" blurted out:

For any of you who might be interested, LTC Harold B. Hanig, USAF-Ret (of troop
carrier and air rescue fame) aka George Z. Bush has been admitted into the
hospital for open heart surgery. He was being worked up for a valve
replacement, and after today's heart cath, gets to add a triple bypass to the
valve job. It all happens Wednesday.

As you know, he's much too argumentative to die but this isn't going to be much
fun. I'm headed down to be with him in the morning.

Best Wishes for a full recovery!

I like that man, and I like the way he thinks...independently.

Juvat
Old March 16th 04, 01:04 PM
Stephen Harding

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

For any of you who might be interested, LTC Harold B. Hanig, USAF-Ret (of troop
carrier and air rescue fame) aka George Z. Bush has been admitted into the
hospital for open heart surgery. He was being worked up for a valve
replacement, and after today's heart cath, gets to add a triple bypass to the
valve job. It all happens Wednesday.

As you know, he's much too argumentative to die but this isn't going to be much
fun. I'm headed down to be with him in the morning.

This group would be far too peaceful and tranquil if he
was absent for too long, so please urge him to recover
and get back here ASAP.

I'm a little bit terrified to think how his soon to be
enhanced circulatory system performance might energize
his abilities at being argumentative.

Nonetheless, as a fellow former Tachikawa resident, I
wish him speedy recovery.

SMH

Old March 16th 04, 01:41 PM
Jim Baker

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
news
For any of you who might be interested, LTC Harold B. Hanig, USAF-Ret (of

troop
carrier and air rescue fame) aka George Z. Bush has been admitted into the
hospital for open heart surgery. He was being worked up for a valve
replacement, and after today's heart cath, gets to add a triple bypass to

the
valve job. It all happens Wednesday.

As you know, he's much too argumentative to die but this isn't going to be

much
fun. I'm headed down to be with him in the morning.

Jay Hanig, RN

aka

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

JB

Old March 16th 04, 05:21 PM
Dudley Henriques

Hi Mort;
Please convey if you will, my best wishes along with the many other best
wishes sent to him by his friends on RAM.

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

Old March 16th 04, 11:27 PM
Howard Berkowitz

Pass on that I've been there, done that, got the T-shirt, and am still
posting (one more bypass, no valve but pacemaker).