I need your process pictures

Old February 3rd 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default I need your process pictures

Hello everyone

I am working on a web site and I need your input to help me build a
section of it. This is not a sales presentation I just need your input
as fellow professionals dealing with the ROHS no lead problem.

I am in need of Pictures of your solder joint failures.

I need also what caused the error if you know it, if not, I can help
you access it.

I need these pictures to be only of the solder joint area with no
proprietary items shown in the picture.
I need them to be non copy written meaning that you took them, you own
them, and you are transferring ownership to me and certifying that the
pictures taken are originals and that you are licensing me to use them.

I will need information on the process you used and the type of solder
and flux chemistry you used. Also in most cases the PCB material
(Ie..FR4, IS410 ETC...)

Board plating also can help and inf. on the component finish will help
me also.

I am building a database of problems and solutions using different
solder mixtures and profiles.

This will help our community of engineers to have one more
comprehensive resource of shared knowledge.

Please send to:

Old February 3rd 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Earlier, wrote:

I am in need of Pictures of your solder joint failures.

You might try posting this query to alt.alien.dimpled...

What camera for pictures from a glider cockpit? Eric Greenwell Soaring 34 December 10th 05 06:19 AM
Oshkosh Pictures Marv Home Built 2 August 2nd 05 01:14 AM
Process for Italian Air Force (SAR) peter pan Military Aviation 0 February 21st 04 08:44 AM
MK 80 flare pictures wanted mah Naval Aviation 2 August 6th 03 03:18 PM
Pictures taken at World Aerobatic Championships last week in Florida Dave Swartz Aerobatics 0 July 11th 03 03:11 AM