Air sickness

Old May 31st 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Air sickness

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Viperdoc writes:

Anthony, I could care less about you- it is not a personal attack,
simply a statement of fact, just like the fact that you don't fly and
are not a physician, and have no experience in either field.

Everything I said was correct,

Nope

Bertie
Old May 31st 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Steve Foley writes:

Probably because, after 47 years, you've finally figured out how to use ONE
reference book properly.

I've always been a good speller, and I don't need to look spellings up in
consequence.

Old May 31st 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
news
I've always been a good speller, and I don't need to look spellings up in
consequence.

So?

Old June 1st 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
yd+yg+as

On 5/31/2008 12:05 PM Mxsmanic ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

I've always been a good speller, and I don't need to look spellings up in
consequence.

So what? What does this have to do with avaiation?
Old June 1st 08, 07:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On May 31, 5:58*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
Viperdoc writes:
The only ones who know more than you are the ones that are actually pilots,
physicians, or both.

Most physicians know more. *Most pilots do not.

You seriously believe you know more than some physicians?

Old June 1st 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buster Hymen

terry wrote in
:

Viperdoc writes:
The only ones who know more than you are the ones that are actually
pilo

ts,
physicians, or both.

Most physicians know more. *Most pilots do not.

You seriously believe you know more than some physicians?

Anthony doesn't know as much about medicine as either Dr. No. or Dr. Dre.

Old June 1st 08, 10:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

terry writes:

You seriously believe you know more than some physicians?

Based on some of the malpractice of which I've been made aware, absolutely.
Old June 1st 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On Jun 1, 7:33*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
terry writes:
You seriously believe you know more than some physicians?

Based on some of the malpractice of which I've been made aware, absolutely..

is there a sci.medicine group? perhaps you could go over there and
tell them all they need to know. Its only fair it must be their turn.

Old June 1st 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
terry writes:

You seriously believe you know more than some physicians?

Based on some of the malpractice of which I've been made aware,
absolutely.

If that's how you make your determination, than I can similarly conclude
that every certificated pilot knows more about aviation than you, based on
your many errors.

anybody benefit once, mean therefore, then compensate since the sickness above the sentence Franklin Piloting 0 August 14th 07 01:34 AM
XC Sickness [email protected] Soaring 17 July 13th 07 05:45 AM
Anything new in to combat motion sickness? Gary Emerson Soaring 35 February 6th 07 04:38 PM
Gulf Sickness Redux? DunxC Military Aviation 0 September 18th 03 06:36 AM