Looks like XMradio weather is hitting the streets..

Old August 26th 03, 12:01 AM
Anonymous

Default Looks like XMradio weather is hitting the streets..

Anyone looked at http://www.airgator.com/ ? Looks like one of the
first portable WX systems based on XMradio broadcast technology.
(http://www.wxworx.com)

I don't suppose anyone has used this and could offer feedback? I wish
AnywhereMap would change from the GlobalStar phones to this
technology. Looks like quite an improvement.

Dan
Old August 26th 03, 02:00 PM
Dave Butler

Anonymous wrote:
Anyone looked at http://www.airgator.com/ ? Looks like one of the
first portable WX systems based on XMradio broadcast technology.
(http://www.wxworx.com)

I don't suppose anyone has used this and could offer feedback? I wish
AnywhereMap would change from the GlobalStar phones to this
technology. Looks like quite an improvement.

Richard Kaplan, a frequent contributor to this NG, conducted a forum at Oshkosh
on this subject. He's also written quite a bit about it here. I suggest you
review the archives for Richard's postings.

Remove SHIRT to reply directly.

Dave