A Very Disturbing Story

Old November 4th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default A Very Disturbing Story

RL Anderson writes:

I just found this out yesterday, but I was told that the story broke on
Friday.

We have a local pilot, CFI and aviation business owner who has been
arrested on sex charges with boys. I will not editorialize on this
event. I just hope that his local "airplane store", which is based at
KPLU, does not get screwed over in the process of the upcoming lawsuits.

Lots of pilots get into trouble for lots of things; nothing makes them special
and exempt from faults. Why is this case different?

His Business

http://www.spenceraircraft.com/

Please do not punish his business. They are great folks who, more than
likely, need all the support they can get at the moment.

Is that why you identified them?
Old November 4th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

RL Anderson writes:

I just found this out yesterday, but I was told that the story broke
on Friday.

We have a local pilot, CFI and aviation business owner who has been
arrested on sex charges with boys. I will not editorialize on this
event. I just hope that his local "airplane store", which is based
at KPLU, does not get screwed over in the process of the upcoming
lawsuits.

Lots of pilots get into trouble for lots of things; nothing makes them
special and exempt from faults. Why is this case different?

Love how you jumped right in oon this one,
His Business

http://www.spenceraircraft.com/

Please do not punish his business. They are great folks who, more
than likely, need all the support they can get at the moment.

Is that why you identified them?

Oh ouch, hit a nerve there anthony?

Bertie
Old November 4th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
RL Anderson writes:

I just found this out yesterday, but I was told that the story broke on
Friday.

We have a local pilot, CFI and aviation business owner who has been
arrested on sex charges with boys. I will not editorialize on this
event. I just hope that his local "airplane store", which is based at
KPLU, does not get screwed over in the process of the upcoming lawsuits.

Lots of pilots get into trouble for lots of things; nothing makes them
special
and exempt from faults. Why is this case different?

Do you ever think before you type?

DW

Old November 4th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Darkwing" theducksmailATyahoo.com wrote

Do you ever think before you type?

Why even bother asking that question?

It isn't like everyone here doesn't know the answer.

The answer is the one constant, that is always sure to be true.
--
Jim in NC

Old November 5th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Darkwing writes:

Do you ever think before you type?

Always. It makes me unpopular with people who don't.
Old November 5th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
news
Darkwing writes:

Do you ever think before you type?

Always.

Nope.

It makes me unpopular with people who don't.

hey, I think you;'re great anyway.

Bertie