Find the Lord!

Old January 4th 04, 05:51 AM
C. Boxer

Default Find the Lord!

He alone can save you from the pits of Hell! Never mind your silly games,
sex games, etc. Jesus is the only way to salvation and should be your ONLY
thought!

--

Charley Boxer

Old January 4th 04, 02:14 PM
Willem Van der Voort

"C. Boxer" schreef in bericht
s.com...
He alone can save you from the pits of Hell! Never mind your silly

games,
sex games, etc. Jesus is the only way to salvation and should be your

ONLY
thought!
Charley Boxer

Have a nice dream,

--
lid
"Replace 'invalid' with 'be' to reply"

Old January 4th 04, 04:38 PM
Don Parker

Willem Van der Voort wrote:
"C. Boxer" schreef in bericht
s.com...
He alone can save you from the pits of Hell! Never mind your silly
games, sex games, etc. Jesus is the only way to salvation and
should be your ONLY thought!
Charley Boxer

Have a nice dream,

Amen Willem!

Personally, I've found Santa Claus to be a much more pleasant deity to deal
with, and just as responsive as the rest. None of this burning eternally in
hell stuff, no broker needed for communication (that's what the shaman is
after all...) you can write him direct anytime or catch him at the mall when
he's in town, no demanding 10% of my retirement income, no vauge pie in the
sky promises or death threats - he just cares if you've been naughty or nice
and is perfectly happy with milk and cookies once a year (if his flight
isn't weathered in and canceled that night - had to mention flying here
someplace ;-)....

On the other hand, this may be another OT troll for BurdTurd?? What
ever.......

Cheers'n Beerssss.. [_])
Don

Old January 4th 04, 07:14 PM
Don Parker

Mtey Burd wrote:

I'd love to be able to take credit for all your miseries on here, but
you just don't warrant that kind of time from me.

The Speedbyrd :

Hot damn, an answer to prayer! YES, Virginia, there IS a Santa

Trying to find out more about an old, no-longer-existing airport in California [email protected] Piloting 9 February 14th 05 06:51 PM
Find forces mates DH Naval Aviation 0 October 9th 04 06:06 AM
garmin 296-can't find delete [email protected] Products 0 May 15th 04 05:12 PM
Where Can I Find Good P-Lead Cable Larry Smith Home Built 3 November 8th 03 12:43 AM
Good Lord Almighty! B2431 Military Aviation 5 October 29th 03 02:00 AM