Thrown out of an FBO...

Old November 15th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:34:53 +0000, Judah wrote:
I guess there are indeed fanatics in ALL religions...

Yep... Some say System V, some say BSD... And then there is that really
strange fringe element, Ultrix... I'm flexible -- I figure any of them is
better than Windoze...
Old November 15th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
[email protected][_1_]

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:14:06 -0500, "Gary Drescher"
wrote:

No, Jay. Standing silently while someone urges the extermination of a
minority group may be called many things, but it is not called "civility".

I can agree with that, sometimes it is even called "presidency".

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9803/25/rwanda.clinton/

snip

Well, better late than never.

I can agree with that too.

TC
Old November 15th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:13:09 +0000, Matt Whiting wrote:
If yours were practiced universally, all mankind would spend eternity in
Hell, which is much worse in both numbers and magnitude than anything
you mentioned above. That is what I call real damage and it occurs from
your religion.

Sorry Matt, but you have no truly objective proof of that... It seems that
every religious sect (i.e. Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, Mormon, Jew,
Camel ****er, etc) thinks that the other sects are going to get the
basement level in the afterlife whereas only they are the "true believers"
and will be afforded the penthouse view... Odds are, most (if not all) of
them are wrong...
Old November 15th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

Default Try MS Instant Messenger ? [was Thrown out of an FBO...]

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:04:21 -0500, wrote:
Whenever I see see a read with repeated dialog between less than a half
dozen people, I really wish the participants would try using Instant
messenger, rather than watsing usenet bnswidth ona local dialog.

**** Instant Messanger... Learn how to use the "ignore thread" feature on
your newsreader...
Old November 15th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

"Philip S." wrote in message

Why do you conclude that I'm a homosexual? Just curious.

I never said you were. Your defence of the orientation suggested to me that
you may be. If you are, great. Good for you. If you're not, great. Good for
you. Makes no difference to me, as long as it's kept behind closed doors,
and not jumped up and down the street in front of me and my kids.
I've worked with gay guys, ****, I even have an Uncle that's gay. Doesn't
mean I have to like his way of life. Also doesn't mean he's not a nice
person.
Oz/Crash Lander

Old November 15th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

mike regish wrote:
Psycho.

Do you REALLY believe that crap? And if you do, and I think you do, then you
know what a powerful tool it is with which to control men and convince them
that the vilest most cruel acts are justified.

Sure beats your crap.

Check this crap out and tell me you would even want to be associated with a
god who would encourage this.
http://www.dim.com/~randl/tinq.htm

God doesn't encourage that. Evil men do.

Maybe W went here for some tips.

You are truly sick.

And you are lost and perishing. Hopefully, you will see the light
before it is too late.

Matt
Old November 15th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Grumman-581 wrote:

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:13:09 +0000, Matt Whiting wrote:

If yours were practiced universally, all mankind would spend eternity in
Hell, which is much worse in both numbers and magnitude than anything
you mentioned above. That is what I call real damage and it occurs from
your religion.

Sorry Matt, but you have no truly objective proof of that... It seems that
every religious sect (i.e. Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, Mormon, Jew,
Camel ****er, etc) thinks that the other sects are going to get the
basement level in the afterlife whereas only they are the "true believers"
and will be afforded the penthouse view... Odds are, most (if not all) of
them are wrong...

And he has no objective proof that God encourages or even condones the
atrocities to which he makes reference.

Matt
Old November 15th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

Default POL Thrown out of an FBO...

We have. We lost that ability. Why is an interesting question, and I
think the answer is that it "costs" too much. As life gets more complex,
the repair systems need to be more sophisticated, and the overhead
involved in carrying around such a repair system makes those individuals
less likely to survive and reproduce. Ironic, isn't it.

I think we just found someone less intelligent that the former girlfriend
you were talking about.

He was talking about me. He considers me less intelligent than
somebody's former (dumb) girlfriend because I stated that our ancestors
(far enough back in evolutionary times) =did= have the ability to regrow
parts.

He's using faith based reasoning. Don't sweat it.

Jose
--
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where
it keeps its brain." (chapter 10 of book 3 - Harry Potter).
Old November 15th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

The hospital says I'm only
allowed immediate family to visit. My best mate of 30 years, whom I love
like a brother, isn't allowed to visit. This would irk him too, but he
doesn't cry discrimination or equal rights about it.

Would it irk you? Do you consider this "best mate" to =be= family?

Jose