Is the F-35 dead?

Old December 25th 03, 04:00 PM
nemo

Default Is the F-35 dead?

It has not yet met all the requirements
And costs are soaring
So, those tiny stupid guys betting just on that technologies are not
even sure to just buy one of them...

Old December 26th 03, 01:52 PM
tadaa

The list of countries interested in the F-35 is even longer than the
list of countries France has lost wars to.

I have no love for French, but with all that French bashing around I can't
say I have high regards on Americans either.

Old December 26th 03, 07:38 PM
Ugly Bob

"tadaa" wrote in message ...
The list of countries interested in the F-35 is even longer than the
list of countries France has lost wars to.

I have no love for French, but with all that French bashing around I can't
say I have high regards on Americans either.

We're crushed. Crushed, I tell you! How can we make it
up to you, personally?

-Ugly Bob

Old December 27th 03, 12:15 AM
nemo

Hobo wrote:
In article ,
nemo wrote:

It has not yet met all the requirements
And costs are soaring

It costs less than the Rafale.

So, those tiny stupid guys betting

I'm American, so unless you learn how to speak english or spanish
correctly I can't help you.

just on that technologies are not
even sure to just buy one of them...

The list of countries interested in the F-35 is even longer than the
list of countries France has lost wars to.

El que no sabé que hacer con el culo matara moscas...
Eso es lo que mi abuela decia de los que hablan sin saber trabajar...
Como los Gringos...

Old December 27th 03, 12:17 AM
nemo

nemo wrote:

Hobo wrote:

In article ,
nemo wrote:

It has not yet met all the requirements
And costs are soaring

It costs less than the Rafale.

So, those tiny stupid guys betting

I'm American, so unless you learn how to speak english or spanish
correctly I can't help you.

just on that technologies are not even sure to just buy one of them...

The list of countries interested in the F-35 is even longer than the
list of countries France has lost wars to.

El que no sabé que hacer con el culo matara moscas...
Eso es lo que mi abuela decia de los que hablan sin saber trabajar...
Como los Gringos...

And to add something, I can tell it to you in more than three others
languages, if you are able to understand any word of them...

Old December 27th 03, 05:09 AM
noname

Hobo wrote:

When Europeans speak this way there always seems to be some implicit
threat to stop helping us in the future if we fall out of favor with
you. Europe in general and Finland specifically have never done anything
for the US and never will. All your threats, both explicit and implicit
are empty and we know it. There is no cost to the US in falling out of
favor with Europe.

Economists are concerned with the size of the current account deficit
because it reflects the amount of money the country must obtain from
foreigners to finance the shortfall between what American consumers are
purchasing in foreign products and the amount being earned from U.S.
export sales.

European investors are now leaving the American market. US economy will
probably crash in a few years.

Old December 27th 03, 05:19 AM
tscottme

Hobo wrote in message

When Europeans speak this way there always seems to be some implicit
threat to stop helping us in the future if we fall out of favor with
you. Europe in general and Finland specifically have never done

anything
for the US and never will. All your threats, both explicit and

implicit
are empty and we know it. There is no cost to the US in falling out of
favor with Europe.

"No cost"? Don't be so sure. If the Europeans get angry, I mean really
angry, they might accuse the US of being "imperial" or "isolationist"
depending on whether it's Monday or Tuesday. That my friend is a fate
too terrible to contemplate.

--

Scott
--------

Old December 27th 03, 05:50 PM
Tarver Engineering

"noname" wrote in message

Hobo wrote:

When Europeans speak this way there always seems to be some implicit
threat to stop helping us in the future if we fall out of favor with
you. Europe in general and Finland specifically have never done anything
for the US and never will. All your threats, both explicit and implicit
are empty and we know it. There is no cost to the US in falling out of
favor with Europe.

Economists are concerned with the size of the current account deficit
because it reflects the amount of money the country must obtain from
foreigners to finance the shortfall between what American consumers are
purchasing in foreign products and the amount being earned from U.S.
export sales.

European investors are now leaving the American market. US economy will
probably crash in a few years.

America is in a bond rally and mortgage interest rates are at an historic
low; what you write is patently rediculess.

Old December 28th 03, 12:44 AM
tadaa

I have no love for French, but with all that French bashing around I
can't
say I have high regards on Americans either.

a)
When Europeans speak this way there always seems to be some implicit
threat to stop helping us in the future if we fall out of favor with
you.

b)
Europe in general and Finland specifically have never done anything
for the US and never will. All your threats, both explicit and implicit
are empty and we know it.

c)
There is no cost to the US in falling out of
favor with Europe.

a) Well actually there was no threat, just frustration about all the
whining.

b) Great, Finland has done nothing for USA and USA has done nothing for
Finland.
Again that threat thing, you really see threats everywhere? Isn't that
somewhat paranoid?

c) I prefer when people do get along.

Old December 29th 03, 03:25 PM
Qman

Hobo wrote:

The US has done a great deal for Finland. If the US didn't land at
Normandy and attack Germany the Red Army would have kept going past
Berlin and gone on to the ocean. All of Europe, including Finland would
have been lost.

Well, this is just another example of thinking that US has saved every other
country's ass on this planet... which I think is a bit overreacted.

BTW, Finnish air force is flying US made hornets.

Qman