RAP is NOT Dead

Old August 17th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default RAP is NOT Dead

wrote:
Well, I guess the thoughts I presented were in vain. We are now calling
people "idiots" and "
a$$holes" in this thread. There is even the mention of Anthony not going
away. I will state for the record that he is most likely not the only one
that should go away. Maybe there really is no hope to make this newsgroup
more people friendly. Sorry I wasted mine and everyone else's time.

--
CareBear

wrote in message
I, for one, do not think this newsgroup is dead. It has had and continue
to have hiccups. After reading almost all of the posts in this group,
here is what I have gathered.

1. There are those among us who don't have a full knowledge of aviation
related matters.
2. There are those among us who have a lot of knowledge and is willing to
share it.
3. There are those among us who don't have a clue about aviation.
4. There are those among us who have severe attitude problems.
5. There are those among us who cannot take constructive criticism.
6. There are those among us who criticize almost everything someone says.
7. There are those among us that never add any useful information, but
instead deride those that do.

I could add other concerns but hopefully everyone gets the message.

As I see it, the bottom line is to read the posts and decide whether are
not you should respond. If you can't add anything positive to the posts,
then maybe you should not respond. If there are those on this forum that
you feel don't have a clue, then just ignore them (i.e. do not respond) if
you can't offer any help. As for new pilots or students in training,
after reading a post that arouses your curiosity, you can go to various
reference books (FAR/AIM, Private Pilot Handbook, etc.) to search on the
issue then draw your own conclusions. You can also question the poster to
get a better understanding of the subject matter, but if things turn into
a ****ing contest, then respond no further.

I enjoy reading posts on this newsgroup. I also am a member of PoA as
well as AOPA forums. There are a few good people that have left this
newsgroup for various reasons although they do pop in occasionally. For
that I am appreciative and hope they continue to do so. After all,
running away does not solve anything.

--
CareBear

Starting one more thread that suggests people not start threads like the
one you started is simply a continuing example of EXACTLY what the
problem is now and has been on this forum.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 17th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

wrote

Well, I guess the thoughts I presented were in vain.

.. There is even the mention of Anthony not going away.

Maybe there really is no hope to make this newsgroup
more people friendly. Sorry I wasted mine and everyone else's time.

Yep. Tonight gives me little hope. I find it absolutely mind boggling that
two people can see the solution to the same problem in such totally opposite
directions.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 17th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Morgans wrote:
wrote

Well, I guess the thoughts I presented were in vain.

. There is even the mention of Anthony not going away.

Maybe there really is no hope to make this newsgroup
more people friendly. Sorry I wasted mine and everyone else's time.

Yep. Tonight gives me little hope. I find it absolutely mind boggling that
two people can see the solution to the same problem in such totally opposite
directions.

Look in the mirror you idiot! YOU'RE the problem!!!!

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 17th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Morgans wrote:
wrote

Well, I guess the thoughts I presented were in vain.

. There is even the mention of Anthony not going away.

Maybe there really is no hope to make this newsgroup
more people friendly. Sorry I wasted mine and everyone else's time.

Yep. Tonight gives me little hope. I find it absolutely mind boggling that
two people can see the solution to the same problem in such totally opposite
directions.

Let me tell you something Morgans. I've been watching you for months
posting and posting time and time again stroking this thing. You and a
few others around here are instigators of this problem. It's time
SOMEONE took you on and set you straight.
This is an aviation forum, not your personal playground. Usenet is an
open and free communications tool. This means people come here to
discuss aviation related subjects.

The problem you idiots have with Mx and others doesn't concern them
breaking the format. It concerns your personal dislike for them.

Attitude isn't a pre-requisite for coming to Usenet. If that was the
case, I'd have been gone long ago.

Anyone coming to this forum with half a brain can see that the VAST
majority of the threads here haven't been started by the people you rail
against constantly. They have been started by YOU and your ilk.

YOU are the problem on this forum, NOT Anthony! I don't give a rat's ass
who Anthony is or what he does in his spare time. He's just one more
poster on this forum. If you don't like him, don't post to him. If he
bugs you, don't post to him. If you think he's gay, find a woman and get
laid. If he argues with you, don't answer him.
Christ, what could be more simple? Instead, you idiots post and post and
post and post about how YOU view the problem. You pontificate to one and
all on how THEY should deal with the "problem".
I for one am damn sick of your attitude. You think pilots are some kind
of Gods that can't be asked questions by a flight simmer? Who the ****
are YOU to take that attitude?
Once again, I'll tell you and the others who follow you; it's YOU people
who are ruining this forum, not those with whom you have issues.
Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the problem!!!!!!

The "solution" to all the issues around here is as simple now as it's
always been.

If someone posts a ligit on topic question here, even if it's from your
worst enemy, either answer the damn question or pass on it.

If someone gets disrespectful with you (like I am doing now) don't
engage any longer. (In your case, I'm hopeful anyway)

So get with it Morgans. If YOU stop all the chatter, this "problem" will
be well on the way to being solved.

Just shut the hell up will you PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 17th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Look in the mirror you idiot! YOU'RE the problem!!!!

I never mentioned you or your view of things, so why don't you trying to
STFU for a change?
--
Jim in NC

Old August 17th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Morgans wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Look in the mirror you idiot! YOU'RE the problem!!!!

I never mentioned you or your view of things, so why don't you trying to
STFU for a change?

You ****ing moron. Are you SO stupid you don't realize that I have
NEVER, and I repeat it again for clarity.....NEVER, posted directly to
you on this issue unless posted on and lectured to BY you!!!

This post you're answering now is the direct result of you posting to me
last light lecturing me on how I should behave. I've had it with you!

No. I've been listening to your bull**** long enough. You picked the
wrong guy to pontificate on this time. I'm sick of you and your bull****
Morgans. I'll be reminding you you're the problem until you stop being
the problem.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old August 17th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

"Viperdoc" wrote in message ...
Anthony will never go away- he is like the wart that you keep picking at but
always comes back.

Between RAP and Pilots of America (neither is perfect) the biggest selling
point of POA is simply tha Anthony isn't there.

how do you know that?

Old August 17th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just because
that is your opinion does not make it right.

I thought of being as disrespectful to you, as you have been to me, and
others with my view.

I won't. I will not lower myself to the level you have. All I will say is
that I hope you enjoy the conversations with Anthony, when he starts to
question your views and advice, as he surely will. I guess you deserve each
other.

I had not planned to address you at all again, but you had to let loose a
couple GFY posts, that I thought you said you were not going to do towards
me, but you were going to ignore me.

I ask for only the same thing as what you wish. If you expect me to not
address you or my views, please extent the same courtesy to me.

I doubt you can resist, though.

The last word is yours.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 17th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just
because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...

Bertie
Old August 17th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Morgans wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote

[...]

Look Morgans, I'll try this another way. Perhaps you'll finally get the
picture.

You got the reaction you did from me last night only after you posted
another one of your famous lectures on who should do this and that, and
who should be allowed to post with whom. Finally I had had it with you,
and the result is what we have now.
Just to prove to you how utterly stupid what you are doing has become,
let me present only one single case; that one involving you and me.
Both of us are pilots. Both of us have come to this forum to deal with
aviation issues and aviation issues alone.
Now, let's bring Anthony into the picture and see what has happened.
Your "plan" and incessant posting against this person has reached what
in my opinion anyway, is a level close to an obsession. You tell people
how to act on the forum. You "advise" people on what they should be
doing and saying on the forum. In short, you spend an inordinate amount
of your time here obsessing about a few individuals you have deemed
unworthy of belonging here.
The problem with all this is that Usenet is a free and open forum.
Everybody is welcome here as long as the posting is on topic and respectful.
Now nobody says Anthony is respectful, but he does seem to be on topic
when he posts. If he isn't, he should be ignored, but that isn't good
enough for you. YOU have decided that Anthony must go.
Well I'm here to tell you that Anthony most likely isn't going anywhere.
For whatever reason he has, he likes it here, and as I said, this is
Usenet, and if he stays, it's up to the forum to deal with it.
Now you and I have opposing opinions on how to deal with these issues.
That's not the problem here. The problem is that YOU seem to feel that
you can lecture me and others as well on our Usenet behavior.
You will note that the ONLY time I have engaged you with my opinions on
this issue is after being engaged by you telling me how I should be
dealing with Anthony.
I've told you that the answer is quite simple, but the premise that
Usenet is a free and open forum MUST be accepted as that can not be
changed by either you or myself. This means that Anthony has the same
right to be here as you or I do. Get that through your head once and for
all.
As for your "lecturing" on how to deal with Anthony, here are the results.
As of last night, a pilot with whom you have been exchanging meaningful
aviation related dialog with for many years has reached the stage with
your "handling" of the Anthony issue (Off topic as it is) that this
pilot has washed his hands of you permanently and won't ever again be
exchanging aviation dialog with you.
YOU on the other side of the equation, have come to the same conclusion
about this pilot.
Result of your "plan" and it's repercussions; two pilots who will never
talk with each other again because they can't stand each other, and you
guessed it.......Anthony is STILL here. So your intervention has cost
you and it's cost me, but it's cost Anthony nothing! Good job there
Morg...REAL good job!! Wonderful plan you have going on the forum :-)

As for me, if Anthony or anyone else wants to ask an on topic aviation
related question or make a respectful comment on aviation, I will handle
that post with the respect it deserves. If I'm nailed with off topic
bull crap like lectures on how to handle this person or that person,
that poster will be the likely recipient of a "GFY" reply.

To be quite frank, I come here to discuss aviation as do many others. I
don't demand that I like those with whom I discuss aviation and I sure
as hell don't give a damn if they like me in return. Usenet isn't a
personality contest.

and I SURE won't be lectured to by anyone who's criteria for my
"acceptance to the group" is that I agree with what I'm being lectured
about.

Just something for you to think about. How many MORE pilots do you want
to **** off in your quest to rid the forum of those you dislike?

Anyway, have a nice day and take care.

--
Dudley Henriques

AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 05:56 PM
Dead DG mbremer216 Owning 27 February 26th 06 10:51 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 11:07 AM
Is Rafale dead? Charles Talleyrand Naval Aviation 33 December 16th 03 11:17 PM
Chinook down, 13 dead John Mullen Military Aviation 0 November 2nd 03 11:02 AM