FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 14th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

This is the updated zoom bio from the RRL web site it's a hoot!!Just for
grins
I'm going to contact National Geographic.Popular Science and Popular
Mechanics
to see if zoom ever had a published article in them.

No you won't. You'll motormouth as you always do, and never really follow up
on any of your diahrreal spiels. SOP for you. ZZzzz indeed.

Old December 15th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

No you won't. You'll motormouth as you always do, and never really follow up
on any of your diahrreal spiels. SOP for you. ZZzzz indeed.

According to the internet, he does follow up quite well. Have you even
bothered to read the documentation that's out there about your freaky
friend, Campbell?

Your boy is going down...quicker than a hooker on the Titanic...

I 'm hoping he takes some of his accessories with him! G

Old December 15th 06, 08:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
This is the updated zoom bio from the RRL web site it's a hoot!!Just for grins
I'm going to contact National Geographic.Popular Science and Popular Mechanics
to see if zoom ever had a published article in them. Here's where it's at:

www.rocketracingleague.com/bio_jim-campbell.html

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

and now heeeerrreeesss the bio!!!

A commercially rated pilot, Campbell has earned Flight instructor Ratings
(CFI/A/I/ME/H) in fixed and rotary wing aircraft, and logged over 17,000 flight
hours in over 1100 different ultralights, jets, multi-engine A/C, helicopters,
gyroplanes, autogyros, sailplanes, seaplanes, kit aircraft and general aviation
birds.
Among Campbell's many other lofty accomplishments are his 1981 Ultralight World
Record High Altitude flight to 21,210 feet over Lakehurst, New Jersey; flying on
behalf of President Ronald Reagan as an airshow pilot during the 1981-82 Air and
Space Bicentennial; several years of film and TV aviation stunt work; his 1981
Ultralight Flight Across America; 17 published books in the aviation field (with
three more in the works for '06-'07); the first aviation journalist to solo and
evaluate the awesome Russian Sukhoi SU-26 and SU-31, the FEW P-51 Mustang, the
Unlimited 10-300 and many other high performance aircraft. Jim was also the
first fly-writer to sample and document the intriguing capabilities of the BD-10
Jet, the Glasair III, the Van's RV-6 and dozens of other pivotal aircraft.

Now, what I would like to see are his extensive logbooks documenting
all this ****, and from there, his certificates; plus the Police Report
on his getting shot in the leg saving the little girl, the NTSB report
that mentions Campbell coming forward as a witness to them in the
Cerritos Air Disaster, beyond Time Magazine, etc., etc., etc.

I remember when I brought up the fact this bio ~ and this is the third
rendition of a bio put up by/about/written by Campbell ~ indicated that
Campbell had test flown AND evaluated something like 1100 aircraft from
the age of thirteen. I questioned, editorially, "Who cares what a
thirteen year old's evaluation of an aircraft is?" In California, at
the time Campbell was thirteen, you had to be sixteen to get a license.
The RRL removed the bio, kept it dormant, then the changes were made
to the subsequent bio. "Test flown OR evaluated...la la la la la..."

The RRL, as it is, is nothing more than a fraud. Fraud has been
associated with a number of the people in it, including

1) the CEO, Granger Whitelaw, over the Amber Alert Portal issue in
Arizona;
2) Anousheh Ansari, accused with her husband Amid, of Insider Trading
in a stock issue in Massachusetts;
3) Mike Houghton, of the Reno Air Racing Association, whose fraud has
been documented at my websites, but more importantly, at the RARA site
www.airrace.org, which has finally pronounced (2006) itself as an
"Invitational, Entertainment Event" versus an open to all, Motorsports
competition, along with the fact he uses strong arm tactics and thugs
to get his way in Reno, and has Racketeering connections to corrupt in
Law Enforcement and business in the area;
4) his (Campbell's) good buddy, the Great and Magnificent Diamandis (OZ
~ the humbug), who despite the fact that he and his rocket scientists
can only "envision" (L.A. Daily News) that folks might see the Rocket
Racers at altitude because of the exhaust flame, and don't for sure
(!), know one way or the other, and whom, along with Whitelaw, think
they're going to change the face of Air Racing, despite having to place
limiters on the engine throttles to keep the aircraft from coming apart
in the hands of an agressive pilot, and who claim "Rocket Racers"
though the competitions will be conducted after the engines are off and
the racers in glide, sure make the concept of Rocket Racing as a
legitimate and viable sport Highly Questionable, especially when their
racers will max out at 300 mph and Unlimited Air Racing is currently
capable of speeds in the 500 mph lap venue; and then
5) Campbell, with a thirty year documented history of mental illness
and criminal misconduct that includes stalking, harassment, domestic
terrorism directed against fiance and ex-wife; impersonating a doctor;
prescribing medicines without a license; impersonating a Japan Air
Lines Boeing 747 pilot; trying to catch ultralights in his teeth
(Statue of Liberty, New York, with picture no less...); false
accusations against people he's worked with at Challenge publications;
allegations of making false statements to the Secret Service regarding
an alleged threat against the President by one of his enemies; his
Federal perjury which resulted in the temporary shut down of over 60 of
my websites, something which he will soon have to owe up to, hopefully
along with a stay in a Federal Penitentiary; his selling out as a
"Journalist;" his failure to abide by Journalistic Rules of Conduct and
Ethics; and on and on it goes with this clown, and the FAA and Law
Enforcement so far, have done virtually nothing about him. They take
away his license, then give it back to him, though he's diagnosed as a
schizophrenic by his Grandfather, a legitimate doctor.

His mental condition is known by the FAA and the NTSB and they give him
a license that no one else possessing his absolutely insane, if not
inane, mentality, would get ~ particularly when it comes to their own
Air Traffic Controllers! And then pilots are supposed to have a higher
medical standard then ATC!?

And then trying to profit personally on the blood of the victims of the
Cerritos/Aeromexico air disaster with his Time Magazine pronounciations
of Pull UP! Pull Up! For God's Sake Pull up!

His day is coming, mark my words on that. The government can carry him
around on their backs like a sacred cow all they want ~ especially a
sacred cow whose one religious belief they have in him surrounds him
giving them good press and his readers believing it as "Gospel" ~ but
enough exposure in the Press and in the Courts, and his downfall will
be just as hard and tragic as he will make it to be.

Hopefully, he won't be taking out an airliner full of people with him!

This individual shouldn't be flying; he shouldn't be in Journalism; he
should be institutionalized, preferably, in a Federal Penitentiary, and
anyone aiding and abetting his current existence in Journalism or
Aviation, should be sent there along with him as an Accessory to his
crimes. Especially, his good buddies at the FAA, Aero News and the
RRL.

Period.

Vietnam Veteran...bull...according to the paperwork I have, which is
nothing new on the internet, he didn't last half a year in the Air
Force. The Air Force won't release information on him nor why he was
discharged so quickly. Hey Campbell...let's see your DD Form 214
public, to include your RE code, moron!

Campbell reminds me of the Leonardo DiCaprio character from "Catch Me
If You Can." Only, he has nothing to offer that isn't already known as
fraud and criminal misconduct that the FAA and the Law could outsmart,
if they merely wanted to. Are prisons are full of people like him. I
say, make room for one more!!!

In fact, considering the conditions of the French Prison that held
DiCaprio's character, I say send him to a French prison. Get his stink
out of America, American Journalism and American Aerospace!

And as for Diamandis making a Rocket Racer out of this clown ~ I think
that holds up as the greatest proof of Diamandis' fraud, putting a
mental defective in the cockpit of a rocket powered plane in close
proximity to potentially hundreds of thousands of people on the
ground...

Diamandis annoints, and so be it! Someone needs to check the pilot
selection criteria at RRL and X Prize, for that matter, and the medical
requirements to be a Rocket Racer...they're getting a very dangerous
start from the Government, whose head is turned away from such a sore
subject as James R. "Captain Zoom" Cambell.

Old December 17th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

I think all of you should write Campbell a thank you note for all of the
entertainment he has provided even if it is indirectly. As a
rec.aviation.homebuilt NG this sounds more like grade school bashing
practice. I wish there could be interesting aviation related interchanges
that focussed on a technical issue that attracted this much attention.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
This is the updated zoom bio from the RRL web site it's a hoot!!Just for

grins
I'm going to contact National Geographic.Popular Science and Popular

Mechanics
to see if zoom ever had a published article in them. Here's where it's

at:

www.rocketracingleague.com/bio_jim-campbell.html

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

and now heeeerrreeesss the bio!!!

___

Old December 17th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
I think all of you should write Campbell a thank you note for all of the
entertainment he has provided even if it is indirectly. As a
rec.aviation.homebuilt NG this sounds more like grade school bashing
practice. I wish there could be interesting aviation related interchanges
that focussed on a technical issue that attracted this much attention.

Not tonight, Stuart. In this case, this topic was a specially thrown
party. There's other Aviation topics though listed with this group
that you could visit with those aviation related interchanges that you
seek. They came with my Newsgroup letter. 25 topics. This was only
one. If you would like, I can post the links to the other 24 and get
you back on track. Your call...let me know.

As for thank you notes to Campbell, you'll have to take that up with
the lives and reputations he destroys just entertaining himself. Your
point is noted, but again, this was a special event here.

Old December 17th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
I think all of you should write Campbell a thank you note for all of the
entertainment he has provided even if it is indirectly. As a
rec.aviation.homebuilt NG this sounds more like grade school bashing
practice. I wish there could be interesting aviation related interchanges
that focussed on a technical issue that attracted this much attention.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
P. O. Box 1585
Inyokern, CA 93527
(760) 377-4478
(760) 408-9747 general and layout cell
(760) 608-1299 technical and advertising cell

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
[...]

This thread is sort of important,if you follow the history of zzzoom
you will find the internet was his downfall. Prior to the net He would
head for California ect. The net tied all his B.S. together and allowed
the real story out. It is very important that people have the real
facts on zzzoomy , not just the crap he spews.

For jaun if you believe everything that your hero writes, believe him
when he said he beat feet when I approached him. He did and then he
called the police. At another time when I walked up to him he said that
I was breaking the law by approaching him. I said you are such a bad
ass why don't we go out behind the hangar and settle this man to man,
again he called the police. When Chuck and I tried to thank him in
person for a chicken dinner, he called the police and threatened us
with arrest. Then to add insult to that he accused us in print of
stealing his chicken. That is totally false we stood in line and we
were served like everyone else. An amusing fact was zzzoom was really
the chicken thief. He didn't pay the Lakeland Boys and Girls club that
catered the party. He did finally pay up only after they sued him.

Jeez juan I'll bet you are as brave as your hero, what a cowardly
piece of crap.

Frank M.Hitlaw

Old December 17th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .
I think all of you should write Campbell a thank you note for all of the
entertainment he has provided even if it is indirectly. As a
rec.aviation.homebuilt NG this sounds more like grade school bashing
practice. I wish there could be interesting aviation related interchanges
that focussed on a technical issue that attracted this much attention.

Remind yourself that anything related to the rah gaggle of idiots is just
that, grade school children posting.

Old December 17th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jerry Springer

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
I think all of you should write Campbell a thank you note for all of the
entertainment he has provided even if it is indirectly. As a
rec.aviation.homebuilt NG this sounds more like grade school bashing
practice. I wish there could be interesting aviation related interchanges
that focussed on a technical issue that attracted this much attention.

Juan and Jim are getting exactly what they want, they get off on seeing
their names written about over and over again. Same old stuff rehashed
over and over again. I realize Chuck has a BIG BEEF with Zoom and some
of the others of you have have been sued and threatened by him but come
on people get over it. It is a known fact that zoom and juan are losers
they are yesterdays news. Through this newsgroup they keep getting the
attention that they so desperately crave and this newsgroup keeps right
on giving it to them. I hardly ever see some of the old timers that use
to post here post anymore because of this type of wasted bandwidth.
I know I well get the usual "You are contributing to it also by responding"

Jerry
Old December 17th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Jerry Springer wrote:

Juan and Jim are getting exactly what they want, they get off on seeing
their names written about over and over again. snipped

Jerry

It's a good point, but remember, these threads are separated into
different topics allowing folks to avoid threads involving Captain Zoom
by mere mention of his name in the headlines.

There's also an old saying that applies to both and it's critical: "Be
careful what you wish ~ you might get it."

The "joy" with which they embrace their evil ~ as reflected in their
writings and postings ~ will come back to haunt them at a later date,
especially considering Campbell's thirty-year history of misconduct and
criminal misconduct, including stalking and domestic terrorism.

I think Juan's the only one getting off right now. Campbell is laying
might low and watching his P's & Q's very carefully. All that's needed
is one honest Federal Judge, and he goes to prison for life on charges
of Federal Perjury alone. The thirty years of Criminal misconduct
seals his fate on those recent charges alone. "Habitual Criminal"
becomes an issue, and like I said, he's being aided and abetted...so
those are the ones that matter at this point in time, three decades
later, especially where the FAA and NTSB are involved, know his
history, and have done nothing about him though now benefitting from
good publicity given to them by him.

Old December 17th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
I think all of you should write Campbell a thank you note for all of the
entertainment he has provided even if it is indirectly. As a
rec.aviation.homebuilt NG this sounds more like grade school bashing
practice. I wish there could be interesting aviation related
interchanges
that focussed on a technical issue that attracted this much attention.

Juan and Jim are getting exactly what they want, they get off on seeing
their names written about over and over again.

Nice try, but not even close. Jim doesn't read usenet. And all I get a kick
out of is yanking the chains and watching the rah monkeys jump up and down.

You see, kiddo, if what I wanted was attention, why do I only respond to
posts, rather than creating the threads? Keep your day job, you're not a
shrink either. Better direct your therapy efforts at the Chuck Steak, he's
the one who keeps posting on and on and on about Jim. Seems like Jim really
did do a good job on him.

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM