Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old July 21st 04, 07:54 PM
Barnyard BOb -

Dennis Fetters wrote:

Barnyard BOb - wrote:
I never thought about ENABLERS before this post of yours.

It is striking that there are TWO types;
The ones that stroke... and the ones that could help combat
the raping of one's good name, but choose not to get involved.

I have a mental list of folks that I consider prominent in
this group that, so far, won't say **** if they a mouthful.
Both are worthy of maximum contempt, IMO.

Count yourself as one of them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anybody need a PITA?

Isn't it amazing how I seem to stick in Fetters
craw with absolutely no provocation on my part?
Just think what I could do if I went back to addressing
select bottom feeders. Although I gave up preaching to them
some time ago, it seems some are slow to give up on me. g

It is my opinion this random attack from Fetters indicates
he has yet to come to terms with his conscience and....
a possible inability to comprehend my written words.
IIRC, Fetters had trouble spelling some of the single
syllable words that I use to toss his way.

Anybody want to buy him books and send him to school?

Barnyard BOb -- Ignorance is bliss?

..

Old July 21st 04, 09:40 PM
Dennis Fetters

Barnyard BOb - wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:

Barnyard BOb - wrote:

[...]

Yes, you are such a good human. All the room in the world to talk and
judge.... I mean, when you discount the fact that you are a hypocrite
that lives in a glass house, guilty of exactly what you condemn others
for, and so on. What's wrong, you made a statement judging people, but
then you didn't realize that you ARE one of those type of people you
just condemned, in fact one of the worse. I just pointed out the fact.
Can't take it? Then don't be a hypocrite.

Old July 22nd 04, 01:25 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb - says...
Dear Nefoo Chuck,

I never thought about ENABLERS before this post of yours.

It is striking that there are TWO types;
The ones that stroke... and the ones that could help combat
the raping of one's good name, but choose not to get involved.

It's the enablers that let guys like zoom persist .All zoom needs is one fan and
his life is justified. Tony was a fountain of wisdom for me during our many
phone calls explaining to me the ways of human nature. He was wise to some of
the folks on RAH even those in the RAH 15 who enabled zoom to carry on. He
warned me to not trust certain people because they would turn on you in a second
and he was right.

I have a mental list of folks that I consider prominent in
this group that, so far, won't say **** if they a mouthful.
Both are worthy of maximum contempt, IMO.

So do I :-) Hey Unka Bob ya going to Osh? If ya do be sure to stop by.

See ya

Nefoo Chuck RAH-15/1 ret

Sometimes, human nature really sucks.

Old July 22nd 04, 01:30 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Russell Kent says...

Chuck Sluzach, Sloozerch, Slucher, #%$^&. The fat guy(*) that makes
ultralights & muzzleloader wrote:

SNIP

Illuminating and disturbing analogy. That will definitely stick in a few
minds, including the one on this end. See ya in Osh in a few days.

Russell Kent
(*) I'm a portly 240 lbs, so I can say that. :-)

Yep that's me but you forgot to mention that I'm the cutest fat guy in aviation
....with teeth!!

All I wanted my analogy to do was give some folks a thought to ponder especially
when they wonder why I bring zoom up from time to time.

240 # that's the weight of the average Hawk Owner :-) I'm a bit altitudinally
challenged,that is to short for my weight :-)

See ya at Osh.

Chuck (once a hunk,now a chunk) S

Old July 22nd 04, 01:33 AM
Barnyard BOb -

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:40:19 GMT, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

It is my opinion this random attack from Fetters indicates
he has yet to come to terms with his conscience and....
a possible inability to comprehend my written words.
IIRC, Fetters had trouble spelling some of the single
syllable words that I use to toss his way.

Anybody want to buy him books and send him to school?

Yes, you are such a good human. All the room in the world to talk and
judge....

Yes, I am a pretty good human...
but how would you know?
You don't know **** from Shinola about my life, Dennis....
so, let me help you out more than is your rightful business.

Nobody ever died where my name is involved.
No police record here - not even a traffic violation.
I've never defaulted on a loan.
Never stiffed anyone a dime.
I've paid every bill that I ever ran up.
I have multiple honorable military discharges.
My credit rating is A-1, allowing me to borrow
substantial capital, even on a handshake.
[I won't even ask where you rank in comparison.]

I've raised two successful kids. Under my parentage
they earned graduate degrees in engineering and
business. I even enabled my wife to earn an MS in nursing.
The list goes on, Dennis, but I'll quit here since I fully expect
you to demonize whatever I have done to make the world a
better place. Continue barking at my heels, puppy dog style,
if you must. Nobody but you appears to give an ignorant ****.
I'd like to suggest that you get a life, but what are the odds
of that happening?

P.S
Since the first grade my kids have known the difference between
hay and hey.... which is more than I have seen you demonstrate
as an adult. Until you learn the difference, I believe that you're
missing requisite brain cells for further conversation with me....
meaningful or otherwise.

Ta-ta, moron.

R.R. Urban - Ignorance is bliss?

Old July 22nd 04, 02:37 AM
RobertR237

No, you haven't. What you saw was Chuck twist and turn and come up with
little pieces of unrelated this and that, waiting for the thread to do the
usual usenet morph and then announce he's provided what's what asked,
counting on the fact that few people remember the original thread.

Sorry juan, but the only word twisting I've seen here has come from
one named juan jimemez. Simple fact, Chuck has facts, you have
nothing but bull**** parroted from your master, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work with me.

Common sense has never worked with you, nor have court records, nor
will they ever until you get what you now lack, a brain.

Have a nice pout, mr. bd-5 neverfly.

Danm lennie, haven't seen you around in a while but when you show up you sure
know how to call them as they are!

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old July 22nd 04, 02:47 AM
RobertR237

"For over 30 years, Jim Campbell has told the world of
aviation what no one else dared to... the truth. He's worked
as a test pilot, stunt pilot, flight instructor
(CFI/A/I/ME/H), you name it... he flies fixed wing, rotorcraft,
single/multi-engine, gliders, balloons, ultralights, jets,
warbirds, antiques... the works. In addition to his highly
acclaimed flight tests, product reviews, personality profiles,
editorials, photo essays, exciting magazine covers, and amazing
stories about the world of aviation, Campbell also told the flying
public that there were products and manufacturers out there
who did not tell the truth or were actually dangerous, and that
many of the entities that we had learned to trust as Aviators,
especially the FAA, simply could not be trusted. To many, he was a
hero, to a few others, he was the loudmouth who screwed
up their scams... so he fought many battles, and
while he never actually lost a single fight,.......

My favorite.

BTW who writes this stuff? Zoom himself?

--Dan Grunloh

Either Zoom or an ass-kisser like Jaun. Enough to make you puke isn't it?

Old July 22nd 04, 04:01 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...
:Common sense has never worked with you, nor have court records, nor
:will they ever until you get what you now lack, a brain.
:
:Have a nice pout, mr. bd-5 neverfly.

Heh. Nicely said.

I *thought* I had Zippy Jr. in my kill file, but he keeps changing his
return address. Gots to go plonk him again.

Hey Ricardo
I had a request today for a "I've been zoomed and survived T shirt" do you
remember where we got them? You'll be surprised who it is :-) It will be
revealed at OSH when he proudly wears it at the show...probably near the Press
booth :-)

See ya

Chuck S

Old July 22nd 04, 06:38 AM
Anthony

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
Like his hero zoom he's
all sizzle and no bacon. I showed proof of my truck title and anything

else that
needed showing. He lacks the testicular fortitude to back up his claims.

Sister
Mary Holy Smoke was right "empty cans make the most noise" and I wrote it

in
english.

See ya

Chuck S

How do you know they're not the same person? Has anybody ever seen them
together. ;o)

Tony

Old July 22nd 04, 06:06 PM
Dennis Fetters

wrote:

It is my opinion this random attack from Fetters indicates
he has yet to come to terms with his conscience and....
a possible inability to comprehend my written words.
IIRC, Fetters had trouble spelling some of the single
syllable words that I use to toss his way.

Anybody want to buy him books and send him to school?

Yes, you are such a good human. All the room in the world to talk and
judge....

Yes, I am a pretty good human...

I was being sarcastic, as if you didn't know.

but how would you know?
You don't know **** from Shinola about my life, Dennis....
so, let me help you out more than is your rightful business.

You would be surprise at what I know. Even nervous. I've had more time
on my hands these last few years. I make it a point to know everything
about you and a few other people like you. Besides, what makes you so
high and mighty as to interfere so freely in my business, as you did in
the past?

Nobody ever died where my name is involved.

Me neither. But at least I had the balls and talent to come out with a
product, you didn't, couldn't.

No police record here - not even a traffic violation.

Me neither. Although I do have some speeding tickets. Happens when a
Californian goes to another state.

I've never defaulted on a loan.
Never stiffed anyone a dime.
I've paid every bill that I ever ran up.

Here too, I have personally paid every bill I ever had. The Corporation
RHCI was only forced to not do so partially by you and others, but not
by me. You have more blame for RHCI not being able to continue than
RHCI, from your unfounded attacks on it's and my credibility. You are no
angel in this respect.

I have multiple honorable military discharges.

So do I.

My credit rating is A-1, allowing me to borrow
substantial capital, even on a handshake.
[I won't even ask where you rank in comparison.]

I only have one spot, and that was only because I was out of the country
at the time and was not here to defend myself. My own fault and
carelessness. Other than that, I'm with you.

I've raised two successful kids. Under my parentage
they earned graduate degrees in engineering and
business. I even enabled my wife to earn an MS in nursing.

I hope you raised them to not act like you, and feel the need to lower
other people to elevate yourself.

My girl is just about to finish college. My girl I helped raise knows to
be kind and respectful, and not to criticize people for their faults. No
one can say you were raised like that, can they!

My wife has a masters in business, graduated number one in her entire
country, received a solid gold medal from the country's ruler. Nicest
woman you could ever know.

The list goes on, Dennis, but I'll quit here since I fully expect
you to demonize whatever I have done to make the world a
better place.

No, I'll take you for your word. I'm sure face to face you are a good
person to people you meet. But I'll tell you something, you have nothing
on me, your certainly no better than me, and you have accomplished
nothing near what I have. But yet you feel the need here to place
yourself on some pedestal to compare yourself to me. Well buddy, you
loose, because my list goes on a long way from where you left off.

Continue barking at my heels, puppy dog style,
if you must. Nobody but you appears to give an ignorant ****.
I'd like to suggest that you get a life, but what are the odds
of that happening?

Wait just a second. You are the one that was attacking me, you started
the battle between us. I didn't know you from a **** ant until you
started blasting me here. I keep to myself when I read this news group,
unless I have something to share. In this case you put yourself above
others in a statement you made, when you were as guilty as the people
you condemned. I only pointed it out you were wrong to do so. You are
the dog that just got his spot ****ed on, you started the barking.
Buddy, I have a life, I'm doing just what I want to do. And that's
building, designing and experimenting with aircraft.

I truly believe that the problem here is you. You are so jealous of me
and others because we can do and accomplish what we want, while you are
tied down to the farm. I guess if anyone around here was needing to get
a life, it would be you. You're doing all the comparing here to see how
you measure up to me and others.

P.S
Since the first grade my kids have known the difference between
hay and hey.... which is more than I have seen you demonstrate
as an adult. Until you learn the difference, I believe that you're
missing requisite brain cells for further conversation with me....
meaningful or otherwise.

Ta-ta, moron.

There you go again. Just can't help criticizing someone for any fault,
spelling error or typo. I would hate to see you when a crippled person
rolls by. You just have to try and clim up above others by using their
shoulders. Yet you still don't get it, do you? By lowering me, you only
place yourself lower on the totem pole. The 1700 aircraft I designed and
manufactured didn't grow on trees. They came from me and my mind. So,
where in the scale of things accomplished does that put you? You are a
jealous person Bob. You need to accept your place in life or do
something about it. Design and build your own ladder to use in your
clim, not the shoulders of others taller than you.

Hey, there ya go. Hope my advise helps.

zzz Speak for yourself Zoom John Ousterhout Home Built 56 April 28th 04 07:45 AM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM