How much could I get for these back issues?

Old December 11th 03, 07:48 PM
Aaron Smith

Default How much could I get for these back issues?

36 issues of AOPA Pilot
90 issues of Sport Aviation
26 issues of Kitplanes
9 issues of Water Flying
12 issues of Sport Pilot
25 issues of Vintage Airplane
11 issues of Private Pilot
11 issues of Plane and Pilot
10 issues of Custom Planes

Most of them are from 1994-2000, with a smattering of 1980's.

Full Catalog on request....

-Aaron )

Old December 11th 03, 09:09 PM
John Ammeter

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:48:27 GMT, Aaron Smith
wrote:

36 issues of AOPA Pilot
90 issues of Sport Aviation
26 issues of Kitplanes
9 issues of Water Flying
12 issues of Sport Pilot
25 issues of Vintage Airplane
11 issues of Private Pilot
11 issues of Plane and Pilot
10 issues of Custom Planes

Most of them are from 1994-2000, with a smattering of 1980's.

Full Catalog on request....

-Aaron )

What?? No "US Aviator"???

Obviously, you're a man with good judgment....

John
Old December 11th 03, 10:53 PM
Ed Wischmeyer

Aaron Smith wrote:

36 issues of AOPA Pilot
90 issues of Sport Aviation
26 issues of Kitplanes
9 issues of Water Flying
12 issues of Sport Pilot
25 issues of Vintage Airplane
11 issues of Private Pilot
11 issues of Plane and Pilot
10 issues of Custom Planes

Depends on how long you're willing to wait, what condition they're in,
all that. Suggestions:
* Give 'em to your local EAA chapter to use as handouts at a Young
Eagles rally
* Donate 'em to a school or library.

Frankly, I think you'd be lucky to get any cash money out of 'em, but
you could get a lot of satisfaction and some tax deductions fairly easily.

Ed Wischmeyer

Old December 12th 03, 12:45 AM
Brien K. Meehan

Aaron Smith wrote in message ...
36 issues of AOPA Pilot
90 issues of Sport Aviation
26 issues of Kitplanes
9 issues of Water Flying
12 issues of Sport Pilot
25 issues of Vintage Airplane
11 issues of Private Pilot
11 issues of Plane and Pilot
10 issues of Custom Planes

Most of them are from 1994-2000, with a smattering of 1980's.

Full Catalog on request....

I think the going rate is about $40 per ton.
Old December 12th 03, 07:48 AM
Doug

Take them to the nearest small General Aviation airport and leave them
in one of their planning rooms. At least they will get read!

Old December 15th 03, 03:28 AM
tony roberts

36 issues of AOPA Pilot
90 issues of Sport Aviation
26 issues of Kitplanes
9 issues of Water Flying
12 issues of Sport Pilot
25 issues of Vintage Airplane
11 issues of Private Pilot
11 issues of Plane and Pilot
10 issues of Custom Planes

Most of them are from 1994-2000, with a smattering of 1980's.

Full Catalog on request....

I think the going rate is about $40 per ton.

When did it go up?

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL
Old December 15th 03, 03:45 AM
Bob

"tony roberts" wrote in message

36 issues of AOPA Pilot
90 issues of Sport Aviation
26 issues of Kitplanes
9 issues of Water Flying
12 issues of Sport Pilot
25 issues of Vintage Airplane
11 issues of Private Pilot
11 issues of Plane and Pilot
10 issues of Custom Planes

Most of them are from 1994-2000, with a smattering of 1980's.

Full Catalog on request....

I think the going rate is about $40 per ton.

When did it go up?

Waste disposal fees are going up everywhere.

Old December 15th 03, 01:07 PM
Brien K. Meehan

tony roberts wrote in message news:nospam-BE96F4.18281814122003@shawnews...
I think the going rate is about $40 per ton.

When did it go up?

I think it's down, actually. Here's a link with info:

http://www.howtoadvice.com/PaperRecycling/