aviation in Nigeria

Old December 6th 05, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default aviation in Nigeria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/...405122005.html

Old December 6th 05, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Dan Luke wrote:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/...405122005.html

All those people being assassinated over there is just shameful, they
don't mention that they were killed on the domestic airline. I get
emails all the time offering me millions of dollars of unclaimed money
in banks or just today I won the Dutch Lottery for the 15th time, all in
emails traced back to Nigeria...

Hey, whatcha got left in the Bluetooth aviation department?
Old December 6th 05, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

You'd be surprised how many Nigerians are in the power position in DC
Government.

The Monk (Former DC Contractor)

Old December 6th 05, 11:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Lucky you.
I never won a Dutch lottery, sigh.

-Kees, The Netherlands.

Old December 6th 05, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:
Lucky you.
I never won a Dutch lottery, sigh.

That's because you probably bought a ticket. In the U.S., all the people who
win foreign lotteries never buy any tickets. It's amazing!

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old December 6th 05, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

From this mornings email via Juch-Tech Inc of Canada:

BEST COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY, MY NAME IS JOHN ASIODU FROM FEDERAL REPUBLIC
OF NIGERIA
HOWEVER, I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH INFORSPACE INTERNET BUSINESS
DIRECTORY. I AM WRITING IN RESPECT OF MY FATHER, ONE OF THE MINISTER IN
NIGERIA(Chief Philips Asiodu)WHO USE TO WORK WITH PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT
COMPANY IN NIGERIA, MY FATHER PERISHED WITH TWO OF MY SISTERS, MY ONLY
BROTHER AND MY MUMMY ALONG WITH 114 OTHERS PASSENGERS ONBOARD 57 OF THEM
WERE MINISTERS INCLUDING MY FATHER IN AN EAS AIR-LINE PLANE CRASH IN
OGUN STATE NIGERIA ON OCTOBER 22ND 2005.
FEW DAYS AFTER HIS DEATH I DECOVER A BANK DEPOSITE CATIFICATE THAT WORTH
US$27.6M MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAS UN HIS BRIFCASE MEANING THAT MY
FATHER IS AN ACCOUNT HOLDER IN ONE OF THE KNOWN INTERNATIONAL BANK IN
U.K AN ACCOUNT THAT WORTH US$27.6M MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS SINCE
THE YEAR 2000 HE WAS MADE A MINSTER, BUT UNFORTUNATLY HE DIED WITHOUT A
WRITTEN OR ORAL "WILL"ATTACHED TO HIS ACCOUNT. AS THE ONLY LEFT KIN TO
MY DADDY I TOGETHER WITH OUR FAMILY LAWYER HAVE CONTACTED THE BANK IN
U.K BUT THEY ARE DEMANDING FOR SOME DOCUMENT TO PROVE ME AS THE ONLY
RELATED RELATIVE TO THE BENEFICIARY OF THE MONEY WHICH FOR NOW HAVE NOT
BEEN PRESENTED DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE IS MORE PRESSURE ON ME ON THE
INVOLVMENT OF THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OVER MY DADDY’S ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF
ONE SAID CONTRACT THEY SAID WAS AWARDED TO HIM IN THE YEAR 2001 AFTER HE
WAS MADE A MINISTER WHICH WAS THE MAIN REASON THE MEETING WAS TO BE HELD
BUT UNFORTUNATLY THEY DIED ON THERE WAY TO THE MEETING, MY FATHERS NAME
APPEARS AS ONE OF THER 13 MINISTERS THAT WERE TO BE INVESTIGATED AS
MINISTERS THAT LEFT THERE CONTRACT UNCOMPLETED AND BECAUSE OF THAT TWO
OF MY FATHER’S LOCAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA HAS BEEN TAMINATED BY THE
GOVERNMENT.
AS HIS ONLY LEFT SON I PERSONALLY HAVE WATCHED WITH KEEN INTEREST TO
MAKE THE CLAIM BUT FOR THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO NEXT OF KIN OR "WILL"
ATTACHED TO THE ACCOUNT.THE BANK HAS ISSUED A NOTICE TO PROVIDE THE NEXT
OF KIN TO DR KINGS, OR HAVE THE ACCOUNT CONFISCATED WITHIN THE NEXT
THIRTHY ONE OFFICIAL WORKING DAYS.
AS THE ONLY NEXT OF KIN I HAVE TRID TO MAKE A MOVE WITH OUR FAMILLY
LAWYER WHO THEN SUGESTED THAT I LOOK FOR AN FOREIGN INVESTOR TO TAKE THE
RESPONSIBILITY FOR I AM UNDER GOVERNMENTAL MONITORY AND HE TOO HAS
ASSURED ME THAT HE WILL GIVE ME AND ANY FOREIGN INVESTOR INVOLVED THE
BEST TO SECURE THE MONEY IN A BETER/SAFER POSITION BEFOR THE GOVERNMENT
GET TO INVESTIGATE TO THAT EXTENT.
I SEEK YOUR CONSENT TO ASSIST ME FOR THIS TRANSFER I HAVE ALREADY DONE
ALL THE NECCESARY GROUND WORKS WITH OUR LAWYER FOR THE SMOOTH TRANSFER
OF THE FUNDS. SINCE I HAVE THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT THAT CAN BE USED
TO BACK UP ANY CLAIM WE MAY MAKE FOR THE SMOOTH TRANSFER, THE MOMENT I
RECIEVE YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE,IT WILL TAKE THE BANK LESS THAN 7 BANKING
DAYS TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION,YOU WILL TAKE 35% WHILE 55% TO ME
AND MY LAWYER, WHILE 10% SHOULD BE FOR EXPENSES OR TAX AS YOUR
GOVERNMENT MAY REQUIRE OF THE ENTIRE (US$27.6M MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS), ALL I REQUIRE IS YOUR HONEST CO-OPERATION TO ENABLE US SEE
THIS DEAL THROUGH.
THE LAWYER HAS GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL BE EXECUTED UNDER A LEGITIMATE
ARRANGEMENT THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY BREACH OF THE LAW.
UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE, THE LAWYER SHALL FORWARD TO
YOU A TEXT OF APPLICATION WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO THE BANK FOR CLAIM,YOU
MAY ALSO WISH TO VIEW THIS WEB SITE ON THE INTERNETTO CONFIRM THE PLANE
CRASH
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/23/AR2005102300368.html?nav=rss_world
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4381380.stm

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME BY MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS VIA,
TO ENABLE US DISCUSS FURTHER.
THANK YOU AS I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY.
Old December 6th 05, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote:

Hey, whatcha got left in the Bluetooth aviation department?

Still got all that XM WX stuff--price marked down for quick sale. Email
me.

Old December 6th 05, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Dan Luke wrote:
"Darrel Toepfer" wrote:

Hey, whatcha got left in the Bluetooth aviation department?

Still got all that XM WX stuff--price marked down for quick sale. Email
me.

Okay...