B00$hhhh LAME DUCK!

Old February 18th 04, 04:28 PM
Grantland

(Peter Stickney) wrote:

In article ,
(B2431) writes:
From:
(Grantland)

Could he be the 1st 1-term LAME DUCK President in history? Or did
Carter hold that honor? The 1st 1-term LAME DUCK War President?
B00000000000000$hhhh!

Grantland

Hey, genius, the term "lame duck" refers to a politician's term between the day
he lost the election and the end of his term.

Bush hasn't lost an election since entering office.

Just as a matter of curiosity do you live in New England or New York?

Have a nice day.

Grantland's in South Africa, actually, although I'm sure that hes's
hoping desparately to be somewhere else. (Although I don't know where)

Hahahahahaha! Call me Ishmael, brother. Call me Ronin, call me
Musashi. The price of freedom is death.

The megalith of destiny
Has ordered it this way.
I cannot take the easy path
And shirk the duty called.
The road is steep, the hill is high,
And thunder glooms the low'ring sky ..
I must go on though mountains break
And oceans boil away.

How many times the wheel of time
has spun the lives of man -
The death of Christ, the fall of Rome;
The wax and wane of empire..

And now the wheel has come around
The call is near, the cause is just
To brave the good, defend the free
The holy grail of liberty..
I must go on though mountains break
And oceans boil away.

Grantland

"Unbending intent and impeccability of spirit"
ANGLO-AFRICAN RHOVANION!

Our Boer Boor had best watch his weight - when the crunch comes,
somebody's going to have to decide whether it would be better to haul
either his butt, or a Grantland-sized dollop of fuel in the airplane
in order to make Madagascar.

'Would've thought you chaps had learned a lesson at Spionkop and
Majuba; Ladysmith and Kimberley. We're not going anywhere.

Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster

Old February 18th 04, 04:45 PM
Grantland

btw, Peter: What d'you make of the Tory plans for your new flag?

Oliver Letvin: "Part of the savings to include scrapping the expensive
"Union Jack" and replacing it with the far cheaper Star of David flag
- the savings will enable an extra 500 policemen to be hired."
sapa-ap

Old February 18th 04, 05:16 PM
Jarg

"Grantland" wrote in message
Could he be the 1st 1-term LAME DUCK President in history? Or did
Carter hold that honor? The 1st 1-term LAME DUCK War President?
B00000000000000$hhhh!

Grantland

Mommy and Daddy not pay enough attention to you when you were a baby?

I know the over use of caps is a reflection of your inferiority complex, but
what's with the intentional (I assume) bad spelling?

Jarg

Old February 18th 04, 06:41 PM
Matt Wiser

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Grantland" wrote in message

Could he be the 1st 1-term LAME DUCK President

in history? Or did
Carter hold that honor? The 1st 1-term LAME

DUCK War President?
B00000000000000$hhhh!

Bush will be reelected.

I'll second that. Kerry being a Mass. Liberal, no matter who he picks as
VP, he's not going to win unless he gets the South, and the GOP seems to
have a lock on that.

Old February 19th 04, 12:14 AM
The CO

"Grantland" wrote in message

Hahahahahaha! Call me Ishmael, brother. Call me Ronin, call me
Musashi. The price of freedom is death.

babblesnip

Whatever. When the men in the white coats come for you, go quietly.

The CO