King KMA 20 faceplate

Old September 26th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Doc Stafford

Default King KMA 20 faceplate

Hey fellow aviators/owners. This may not be the right forum but wonder, does
anyone out there know where I can buy a fullreplacement faceplate for King
KMA 20 audio panel. I tried Bendix/King website but apparently because I am
not a big spender corporate type they don't want to email me back. I have
1961 Cessna 172 that I'm fitting out for IFR.
docstafford in Oklahoma

Old September 27th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
A. J.

Check ebay for a guy out of Houston who sells install kits for all the
radios. He also manufactures knobs and faceplates for the 170 series
Kings. He may have what you need.

Old September 28th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
INXS02

If you got to http://www.engravers.net/aircraft/fp_list.htm#king you'll find
a KMA 20 faceplate for $20.