Headlight for night flying

Old September 16th 03, 01:14 AM
Richard Graves

I don't know, if you got a big enough sling-shot....

;-)

-Richard

"Bob Gardner" wrote in message
Penguins don't fly, pelicans do.

Bob Gardner

Old September 16th 03, 07:36 PM
Kevin McCue

I got a "Photon" at the local battery store. Single red LED lithium
battery. Locks in on position. Battery life is 5 days. Size of a quarter
about 3/16" thick. weight is negliable Single dot of velcro and put on ear
cup of headset.

--
Kevin McCue
KRYN

Old September 27th 03, 09:32 AM
Aloft

I did this too, but with a Photon III (w/blue-green LED), which has three
brightness settings. I keep it on the dimmest setting for in-cockpit use,
but can momentarily get full brightness by pressing the forward half of the
on/off button. It's light enough that I leave it velcroed to my headset all
the time.