FS 2004 'Shimmer' Effect of Ground Scenery

Old August 24th 03, 01:28 AM
Mr Zee

Default FS 2004 'Shimmer' Effect of Ground Scenery

Any way to prevent this? I'ne tweaked all the settings in various
configurations w/ no luck. Perhaps it's supposed to be this way(!) NVIDA
TI 4600 44.03 Drivers 2.2 AMD. Thanks for any help!

Old August 24th 03, 01:39 AM
Don Parker

Actually I've always had a bit of shimmering in all my FS's, but lately ATI
has an especially bad case of it if the mip mapping is taken past 4 - not
sure if NVIDA can get by with max levels of mip mapping or not.