CFS2 Problem

Old August 19th 03, 08:44 AM
Dessocea

Default CFS2 Problem

Hello

When i lauch CFS2 he ask me the wep_us/ja.... wasnt found on bibliotheque
.... and he continu the lauch game.
Well i dont know for why he ask me this message cause i see on folder
weapons and the files are on !
Help me thanks

---

Old August 20th 03, 12:48 PM
Dessocea

Bonjour
En francais c'est plus simple ?
Bref ... maintenant tout est rentré dans l'ordre, j'ai réinstaller CFS2 et
mis pas à pas les appareils en plus.
Jusqu'a maitenant tt va bien. Je penses que ce probleme ete du à une
mauvaise installation dans les "Weapons" ou "SceneryDB"
Tout va bien
Merci quand meme
PS: CFS2 vFR

Old August 21st 03, 12:11 AM
Bumper7

Bonjour,

If the game continues to load, do not worry, just play.

Is your CFS2 message in English or French?

I hope it's not to hot where you are.

Bon Chance,
Bumper7

Old August 22nd 03, 05:25 PM
Bumper7

Ok, I understand "Tout va bien " to mean "all is well"

Hello In francais this is simpler? Brief... now all returned in the order, I have to resettle CFS2 and put not to not the devices what's more. Even has
maitenant tt goes well. I think that this probleme ete of the to a bad installation in the "Weapons" or "SceneryDB" all is well Thank-you when meme PS: CFS2
vFR

http://ets.freetranslation.com/ is the translator I used.

Bon Chance,
Bumper7

GEM 1200 Problem Jim Kaufeld Owning 11 March 22nd 04 03:54 AM
A problem in the Military ? Nick Jade Military Aviation 54 March 15th 04 07:59 PM
Garmin fixes moving waypoint problem -- almost Jon Woellhaf Instrument Flight Rules 6 November 28th 03 05:29 PM
Seat height problem Slav Inger Piloting 7 July 22nd 03 02:31 PM
Wanted clever PA32 engineer's thoughts - Gear extention problem on Piper Lance [email protected] Owning 5 July 22nd 03 12:35 AM