asw 19b mintenance manual

Old January 8th 11, 01:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
steve[_2_]

Default asw 19b mintenance manual

I all, I just bought an asw 19b. In the documentation of the glider I
haven't found the mintenance manual.
Someone knows were can in find it or if it's downloadable?
Thanks
Stefano
Old January 8th 11, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Scheicher never issued a maintenance manual for the ASW-19. In the
June 1978 issue of the flight manual for my old ASW-19B, the section
entitled OperationsManual (pages 21 through 37 in the English version)
is as close as you'll get to a maintenance manual.

There is a Repair Manual for the ASW-12, 15 and 17 that is also
applicable to the ASW-19 and ASW-20. It's a 9 page document that
describes how to do basic fiberglass repairs. Some people refer to it
as a maintenance manual, but it's not. If you want a copy of this,
write to me off-line.

-John

Old January 8th 11, 01:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

I forgot to mention that there is a ASW-19 Owner's Group. See he
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/ASW19owners/

You'll have to join the group (it's moderated). Once you're a member,
you can find the manual I mentioned below, as well as a whole bunch of
other good stuff, in the Files section.

-John

Old January 8th 11, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
steve[_2_]

On Jan 8, 8:21 am, steve wrote:

I all, I just bought an asw 19b. In the documentation of the glider I
haven't found the mintenance manual.
Someone knows were can in find it or if it's downloadable?
Thanks
Stefano

Thank you, I' will immediately join the group:-)

TRT-250 manual Juan Jimenez General Aviation 0 June 19th 05 12:27 AM
FA: B-737 OPERATIONS MANUAL - Ops Manual for a B-737 Jet Peter Aviation Marketplace 0 December 28th 04 01:08 AM
Manual PA-46 Gerard Ververs Instrument Flight Rules 0 November 23rd 04 07:50 PM
Lak-12 manual pete83 Soaring 0 July 13th 04 02:36 PM
LX1000 Manual & Speed Astir Manual Avron Tal Soaring 1 June 20th 04 07:15 AM