FS2004!!

Old July 29th 03, 11:07 PM
GaijinGig

Default FS2004!!

I just got my copy....I can hardly breathe.....(yawn)
gig
Old July 30th 03, 11:06 PM
Wally Samuelson

I bought my copy yesterday at Frys in Fremont, CA. They had a special FS2004
plus a Logitech Wignman joystick for a total of $66.99. There is a rebate
of $12 also on the joystick so I got it essentially for nothing. Admittedly
it is probably not the most ideal for flying a 747 but at least is good for
a start.

Incidentally, Amazon was quoting $49.99 but there was S&H to be added.

I have never been sure on these things if the S&H was less than California
sales tax. Some companies charge both, so you have to be careful.

Haven't loaded it yet, will keep everyone posted. I haven't flown for 15
years or so, last time was in a Bonanza V 35.

Wally
PP ASMELS

Old July 31st 03, 03:39 PM
GaijinGig

hi wally,
i also fly RC.. was looking for a bonanza but they are kinda of
hard to come by.... oh well... good luck with 2004!!
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:06:40 GMT, "Wally Samuelson"
wrote:

I bought my copy yesterday at Frys in Fremont, CA. They had a special FS2004
plus a Logitech Wignman joystick for a total of $66.99. There is a rebate
of $12 also on the joystick so I got it essentially for nothing. Admittedly
it is probably not the most ideal for flying a 747 but at least is good for
a start.

Incidentally, Amazon was quoting $49.99 but there was S&H to be added.

I have never been sure on these things if the S&H was less than California
sales tax. Some companies charge both, so you have to be careful.

Haven't loaded it yet, will keep everyone posted. I haven't flown for 15
years or so, last time was in a Bonanza V 35.

Wally
PP ASMELS
"GaijinGig" wrote in message
.. .
I just got my copy....I can hardly breathe.....(yawn)
gig

Bridges in FS2004 Kevin Reilly Simulators 18 October 2nd 03 11:00 PM
FS2004 Garmin GPS map question Charon Simulators 1 July 28th 03 06:39 PM
FS2004 images Paul H. Simulators 0 July 22nd 03 09:41 PM
FS2004 on Discovery Wings channel (xplane) Steve Simulators 5 July 21st 03 10:39 PM
gradual gyro failure in FS2004? Gary L. Drescher Simulators 3 July 19th 03 07:07 AM