Need help for choosing Nvidia chipset for 3D by eDimentional

Old January 19th 05, 05:09 PM
Dave Herron

Default Need help for choosing Nvidia chipset for 3D by eDimentional

I bought eDimensional 3D wired glasses to use with MS Flt Sim.
I had to upgrade to Flt Sim 2004 to get smooth running

I still do not get 3D and I get flicker and dark screen, "eDimensional"
suggest Nvidia cards over my ATI card, so today I went to buy one, BUT...
My supplier does not carry Nvidia persay but other makes with Nvidia
chipsets.
has anyone used MSI FX5700 LE-TD 256 meg DDR
or MSI FX 5200 TD 128 DDR 489 Mhz
or ASUS V9259-X /TD, FX5200 128 MB

Will these Nvidia chipsets run 3D and eDimensional? Has any one done so?
If I buy wrong card its a 25% restock fee.

Dave

Old January 19th 05, 07:25 PM
Quilljar

I am afraid my advice would be don't spend any extra money on trying to make
the 3D glasses better. I found them pathetic and so, I gather, did many
people here. They DO work but...that's about all one can say.
--
Quilljar Matrox
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi

Old January 19th 05, 10:30 PM
boB

Dave Herron wrote:
I bought eDimensional 3D wired glasses to use with MS Flt Sim.

Will these Nvidia chipsets run 3D and eDimensional? Has any one done so?
If I buy wrong card its a 25% restock fee.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I have the X3D glasses which look the same as the eDimensional and I
have a nVidia Ti4200 - 128. The glasses work great on the software
included. The roller coaster give a person a queasy stomach but the
glasses were disappointing with Flt Sim.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Old January 20th 05, 01:01 AM
Chris Harries

I have an MSI NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti4200 128DDR and it works fine. MSI are a
good make so your doing no wrong going with them

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.

Old January 20th 05, 01:39 AM
Dave Herron

I have info from eDimensional which has helped me make a choice. Now to get
a video card and try system with Flt Sim 2004...

dh

news