National 360?

Old October 28th 20, 02:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default National 360?

I tried out a National 360 Parachute in my Ventus. Wow, it was much more comfortable then mine because of it’s thin design, the back of my head has support with the National. I want to buy a new one however National only makes 5 at a time and i can't find any dealers who have in in stock. Is there anyone else there who is interested in buying a National 360? I's not likely but perhaps I might be able to find 4 others interested in buy a National 360.
UFO
Old October 29th 20, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nicholas Kennedy

Is National Parachute still open for business?
I've called them twice and emailed them in the last few months,
No response
Nick
Old November 2nd 20, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sullivan[_3_]

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 9:56:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Is National Parachute still open for business?
I've called them twice and emailed them in the last few months,
No response
Nick

They are open. I called and they said they can only make a minimum of 5 and pointed me to a list of dealers which i went through. No one has a 360 in stock though.

Old November 3rd 20, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
IADPE

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 8:51:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I tried out a National 360 Parachute in my Ventus. Wow, it was much more comfortable then mine

UFO

What parachute are you currently using?
Old November 13th 20, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sullivan[_3_]

On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 8:46:50 PM UTC-5, IADPE wrote:
On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 8:51:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I tried out a National 360 Parachute in my Ventus. Wow, it was much more comfortable then mine
UFO

What parachute are you currently using?

A softie long with sheepskin... too think under my rear.

WANTED: National 360 [email protected] Soaring 0 December 2nd 08 02:40 AM
OT? National Gas Temperature Map Dave Piloting 0 January 22nd 07 12:28 AM
FS NATIONAL PARACHUTE Larry Soaring 0 January 9th 06 05:02 AM
Pix from National Cherokee Fly-In Jay Honeck Piloting 1 June 23rd 04 01:05 AM
National Air Tour Pix Jay Honeck Owning 11 September 14th 03 09:36 PM