ZZZ Name Change for Sun-N-Fun?

Old April 11th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default ZZZ Name Change for Sun-N-Fun?

I know that they changed the name to the Oshkosh event several years
back to AirVenture but when did they rename the Sun-N-Fun flyin to
Lakeland? Seems that zoom can't even report on the event using the
correct name or they have changed the name of the event....or he has a
bunch of Major Sponsors for another flyin entirely. Maybe we should
contact those "Major Sponsors" and ask them where they are since we
couldn't find the Lakeland 2008 event anywhere.

Old April 12th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
comanche driver

maybe the restraining order against him does not even allow him to use the
name in public........

Old April 15th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , comanche driver
says...

maybe the restraining order against him does not even allow him to use the
name in public........

I don't think that's the case it's seems to me it's just zoom being zoom.

See ya

Chuck S

Old April 19th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Apr 15, 7:36*am, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:
In article , comanche driver
says...

maybe the restraining order against him does not even allow him to use the
name in public........

I don't think that's the case it's seems to me it's just zoom being zoom.

See ya

Chuck S

I think that I may have found the reason for zzzoom's renaming of the
SnF Fly in.. Check the legal notices on the Sun-n-Fun web site. It
pretty well sums up who and when the SnF name or logo can be
used,interesting reading.

Frank M.Hitlaw at my Secret World Hq

Old April 20th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:00:41 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

maybe the restraining order against him does not even allow him to use the
name in public........

I don't think that's the case it's seems to me it's just zoom being zoom.

I think that I may have found the reason for zzzoom's renaming of the
SnF Fly in.. Check the legal notices on the Sun-n-Fun web site. It
pretty well sums up who and when the SnF name or logo can be
used,interesting reading.

No, such prohibitions generally apply only to those using the names for
marketing purposes. EAA has the same lockup on "Airventure", but they really,
REALLY want everyone to use that term instead of "Oshkosh." Can't see SnF being
any different.

In my opinion, Zoom doesn't refer specifically to Sun N Fun for the same reason
he only refers to Oysterhouse as "That nut from Oregon." Campbell has slammed
dozens of people by name, but "Ousterhout" is unique enough that if someone
searches for it, they come right up with the Zoomland page. So Campbell never
uses John's name.

Similarly, someone wondering about what Zoom has against Sun-N-Fun might search
the net and discover a bunch of material Zoom would rather they don't see. If
he can get a reader to search for "Campbell" and "Lakeland," instead, the
results are innocuous.

Ron Wanttaja
Old April 20th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ammeter

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
[...]

I just figured that Campbell didn't know how to spell Ousterhout...

I'm still trying to remember how to spell Wanttaja...

Amprobe
Old April 21st 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

On Apr 20, 3:04*pm, Ron Wanttaja wrote:
[...]

I agree Ron, he never seems to have any problem using the name Sun-N-
Fun when he is slamming them and trying to destroy the event. Only
when he is doing his so called coverage. I also noted that the only
coverage of the event was totally limited to his sponsors. Guess they
were the only one there or something.

Old April 21st 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default ZZZ Rocket Racer LeagueZZZ

In article ,
BobR says...

I agree Ron, he never seems to have any problem using the name Sun-N-
Fun when he is slamming them and trying to destroy the event. Only
when he is doing his so called coverage. I also noted that the only
coverage of the event was totally limited to his sponsors. Guess they
were the only one there or something.

I noticed that as well but that's his usual "FAIR" style of reporting LOL!!!

I also read that he's got a chance to fly not one but two Rocket racers at
Oshkosh. Only zoomy can race himself at the same time ...what a guy ...what a
pilot !!! ...what a PHONEY....LOL!!!

I'd bet a nickle the closest he gets to flying one of those racers will be a
photo op with him in the cockpit .That way he can get rid of the pic of him in
the engineless F-104 and replace it with something newer :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"I'll believe it when I see it "

Old April 21st 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I noticed that as well but that's his usual "FAIR" style of reporting

LOL!!!

I also read that he's got a chance to fly not one but two Rocket racers at
Oshkosh. Only zoomy can race himself at the same time ...what a guy

....what a
pilot !!! ...what a PHONEY....LOL!!!

I'd bet a nickle the closest he gets to flying one of those racers will be

photo op with him in the cockpit .That way he can get rid of the pic of

him in
the engineless F-104 and replace it with something newer :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"I'll believe it when I see it "

I think it's funny that someone as important as Jim Campbell had to wait for
a press conference to find out this news. I thought we was running the whole
league, single handed.

"The three big announcements at the recent Rocket Racing League Press
Conference were music to the ears of ANN's Editor-In-Chief, Jim Campbell...
"

Old April 21st 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ousterhout[_2_]

John Ammeter wrote:

I just figured that Campbell didn't know how to spell Ousterhout...

I'm still trying to remember how to spell Wanttaja...

Amprobe

Ron Wanttaja may not know how to spell Ousterhout, but I assure you that
Jim Campbell does.

Publishing the truth about Zoom for over ten years.
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom.html

- Filbert

Last Change for Top Gun Zomby Woof Simulators 3 October 1st 05 04:20 AM
WWD FBO Change? Steve Piloting 2 March 29th 05 01:41 AM
[igc-discuss] To change or not to change... rules ? Denis Soaring 0 February 16th 05 08:24 PM
Oil change. Tony Cox Owning 14 October 20th 04 04:31 PM
change of name. M. H. Greaves Military Aviation 6 April 10th 04 04:49 PM