Sikorsky S-76C helicopters for sale

Old August 21st 03, 05:43 AM
richlady

Default Sikorsky S-76C helicopters for sale

I am with First International Investment Finders Association (FIIFA).
We help people find investments that they are looking for. We also
advertise on our website items that our customers want to sell.

We have two S-76 helicopters available for sale. The specs for both
helicopters are located at http://www.dalli.com/slovakia/ref1081.html
and http://www.dalli.com/slovakia/ref1082.html . Would anyone be
interested in talking to us about the S-76, or do you know of anyone
who would be interested? Please let me know. I can be contacted at
Thank you.

Linda Kittrell,
FIIFA Investment Finder