Ohhhh Mr. Sandy Eggo

Old March 25th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Ohhhh Mr. Sandy Eggo

So hows it going Kenny.

Havn't heard from you in a while and I'm sure a few of your friends in
this group have been wondering what your up to these days and how the
flying is going.

How's your little sidekick.
Old April 2nd 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

I hear he's pretty active in the "other" forum. I also hear that he
now has a J2.

The Monk

Old April 2nd 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Flyingmonk wrote:

I hear he's pretty active in the "other" forum. I also hear that he
now has a J2.

Oh I hate it when they move on to the "other" forum and leave
us newsgroup junkies behind in the dust.
Old April 7th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Flyingmonk wrote:
I hear he's pretty active in the "other" forum. I also hear that he
now has a J2.

The Monk

What is the "other" forum? I have not seen Mr. Sandy Eggo flying is
gyro at all in the past few years.

Old April 12th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Kensandyeggo wrote:

Seems it takes a year to get everything straightened out after a
2,000 mile move.

Well it's good to hear from you again.... and talk about a shocker.

So what made you decide to make the move.

You'll have to update your photo page on your website.
Old April 12th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

"Kensandyeggo" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm still here. I moved to Charlotte, NC last year, bought the J-2 in
North Little Rock and finally flew her here a few months ago to Goose
Creek Airport outside Charlotte. She can cruise at over 100 m.p.h. if
you don't care about the fuel burn. Mine is one of the few that has a
3-bladed Hartzell constant-speed prop on it.

Wow, southern California to North Carolina! That's got to be some kind of
culture shock! Traded earth quakes, land slides and wild fires for
hurricanes, huh? ;-) hehe

All the best in your new home & Fly Safe,
Steve R.