Easter at Phil's House

Old April 23rd 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Default Easter at Phil's House

Easter at Phil the Troll's house:

First of all, it's BYOG. Also, I called
and spoke with some old bag, er...
I mean his wife, to ask about etiquette.

First just knock on the door. If no one
comes, ring the bell. If you still don't
get a response, then throw one of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M84_stun_grenade
through a window at the back of the house.

Cookies and PUNCH will be served.

Be there or... you know.

---
Mark IV

Old April 23rd 11, 07:08 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
Walker[_2_]

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:04:38 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:

Easter at Phil the Troll's house:

You mean Phil Mellinger the person who you have been libeling for
months now?

First of all, it's BYOG.

Bring Your Own GUN, correct?

Also, I called
and spoke with some old bag, er...
I mean his wife, to ask about etiquette.

First just knock on the door. If no one
comes, ring the bell. If you still don't
get a response, then throw one of these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M84_stun_grenade

through a window at the back of the house.

You are actually, openly and with full knowledge telling people to
follow your lead, commit an act of (potential) murder and for what
reason may I ask? What did Phil Mellinger or Duane Ritter do to you?

Cookies and PUNCH will be served.

Be there or... you know.

---
Mark IV, formerly from Austin Texas, now from the Anderson S.C. area

I have forwarded to both Duane Ritter and Phil Mellinger several dozen
posts with your IP's attached pointing out to them the following:

-Claims that one or both engage in pedophilia
-Advice on how to bomb their homes
-Death threats made against one or both
-Solicitations others in the international Usenet community to perform
various harassments on one or both
-Posting of their personal home addresses and phone numbers
-Claims that one or both are homosexuals
-Endangering Duane Ritter's church by posting intimate details of his
attendance
-Multiple cases of identity theft for the purpose of publicly defaming
both Mellinger and Ritter
-Purposeful incitement to riot, commit bodily harm and MURDER

Add several additional charges that I have laid out for them to
review, each at least as onerous as the above.

I have advised both that John Sisker has your personal information
including pointing out the specific post in rec.travel.cruises where
you verified this exchange.

Additionally, on Monday, I will be personally calling both Mr. Ritter
and Mr. Mellinger (emails have been sent to each) to confirm that they
have received my correspondence and will provide them with extremely
detailed and highly specific information regarding your home addresses
in S.C and in Texas. Included will be the names, addresses and contact
information of relatives.

Having a prosthetic leg, you will be very easy to find by the FBI.

Might I remind you that Mr. Ritter is the Head of Security for an Top
Ten internet service provider and his reach alone should be not only
significant enough to find you with no trouble whatsoever but to have
you incarcerated, prosecuted and eventually eliminated from ever
posting to anywhere ever again.

Enjoy Easter.
-
Walker
Old April 23rd 11, 09:17 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

On Apr 23, 2:08*pm, Walker 65ka...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
[...]

Excuse me my Dear Dufus, but the owner
of this computer is out of town and has no
knowledge that we are in his house, HOWEVER
that being said...

It's my understanding, as I learned from "Mark"
before he left town... that this Phil Mellinger guy
actually called his mother's house on multiple
occasions, threatened her and caused her to
have a heart attack. Her health didn't recover and
she actually died from this about a week later.

So while you're gettin' all legal and concerned,
why don't you look into what a WRONGFUL
DEATH lawsuit can do. Or better yet, why don't
you pull the archives and see where Phil Mellinger
admits to making these calls. Why don't you
pull the archives and see where Phil implies
that Ari Silverstein is Duane Ritter, and furthermore
where someone posts to this group claiming to
be HE.

Why don't you pull the archives and see where
these 2 speak about Mark's mother's "dead body"
and "sorry we killed her" BEFORE SHE EVER
got the ADMITTED DEATH THREATS which are
documented by the Ellicott City Police Dept.

Maybe you'll be interested to see that PREMEDITATED
MURDER is MURDER 1. The DEATH PENALITY
is in play here, and we're certainly looking at death
row for the two of them. While you're at it, look
into the FEDERAL implications of their hacking
into computers and tapping phone lines without
warrants. I see the both of them going away for
a long, long time.

But then, what do I know? I'm a professional lawn
man. I just take care of Mark's yard when he's
away and feed his cats. Yes I have a key to his
house, and use his computer without his knowledge.
LOL! What can I say? My wife won't let me look
at nekked pictures at our house.

---
sincerely, none of your business
Old April 23rd 11, 09:26 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Address.invalid wrote:
[...]

Oh, one more thing Einstein... don't forget
to find in the archives where they readily and
freely admit to hacking into "Mark's" google
account and then posting threats against themselves.
Don't forget to pick up on how not only do I use
this computer, as do my friends...but also, Phil
and his computer buddies also use "Mark's"
computer as a clone to launch anything they
want so as to make it appear to come from his
computer.

The only thing that we know for a fact is THIS:

Philip T. Mellinger has admitted to calling the
mother of "Mark", and threatening her. He
apologized to the police, but it still resulted in
her death.

Someone claiming to be Duane Ritter has posted
in this group that he is indeed Ari Silverstein,
and has posted the intention of killing Mark's
mother. A week later she was dead.

For the record, Mark is my hero. I'm surprised
he didn't go kill those *******s. That's why I
take up for him when he's out of town.

---
Mark IV lookalike
Old April 23rd 11, 10:03 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

On Apr 23, 2:08*pm, Walker 65ka...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:

Enjoy Easter.
-
Walker

Thanks asshole. I'll tell Mark. He's got
plenty of money to spend. That helps.

---
Mark IV's friend

Old April 24th 11, 09:01 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

On Apr 23, 2:08*pm, Walker 65ka...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:

snip horse**** attempt
..
-
Walker

**** you, you Goddamn *******, I know
who you are, and what you're trying to achieve
with that post, which ironically...was an example
of you libeling *me* with your lies.

I own your ass now BITCH.

---
Mark IV

Old April 25th 11, 01:43 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
Walker[_2_]

On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:01:36 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:

Mark

It all starts tomorrow.
Old April 25th 11, 09:18 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
CupCaked

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:04:38 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:

throw one of these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M84_stun_grenade

through a window at the back of Phil Mellinger's house.

It will ignite flammable liquids or vapors (such as common cooking
oil or automobile gasoline, lawnmower gas/oil or oily rags or
anything else combustible)

Philip T. Mellinger
Old Columbia Pike
Ellicott City, Maryland 21042
410-750-2603

(walking distance from the Good Life
Market)

---
Mark IV

Old April 25th 11, 09:33 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
CupCaked

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 13:26:20 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:

/I/ use my computer,

Mark is my hero...go kill those *******s.

Old April 25th 11, 09:35 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
CupCaked

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:08:48 -0400, Walker wrote:

[...]

Ok Guys it's time. (wink) Easter at Phil's house Mark IV Piloting 15 June 21st 11 07:25 AM
Rock Rolling & Other Easter Chores [email protected] Home Built 9 April 15th 09 09:38 PM
Easter www work Mal[_3_] Soaring 4 April 14th 07 02:58 PM
A Beautiful Easter Flight Jay Honeck Piloting 55 March 31st 05 04:28 PM