Easter at Phil's House

Old April 25th 11, 10:21 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
Medical porpoises

Default Easter at Phil's House

On Apr 24, 8:43*pm, Walker 65ka...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:01:36 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:
Mark

It all starts tomorrow.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

And the horse you rode in on.

---
Mark IV
Old April 25th 11, 10:29 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
Medical porpoises

On Apr 25, 4:18*am, CupCaked wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:04:38 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:
throw one of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M84_stun_grenade
through a window at the back of Phil Mellinger's house.
It will ignite flammable liquids or vapors (such as common cooking
oil or automobile gasoline, lawnmower gas/oil or oily rags or
anything else combustible)
Philip T. Mellinger
Old Columbia Pike
Ellicott City, Maryland 21042
410-750-2603
(walking distance from the Good Life
Market)
---
Mark IV

Is that all you got? Post forgery? What a ****tard
you are.

Yeah, I bet the FBI will mobilize helicopters and
swat teams to hunt down that non-proveable,
non-extraditable, unbelievable, misdemeanor.

And what do I have? Phone records, police
recordings the night of your crime, police
reports, your posts that are time stamped to
corroborate premeditation, your confession,
conspiracy to commit murder, stalking,
computer hacking, and the death report.

Oh... I think I hear those choppers now.

I own your ass now BITCH.

---
Mark IV
Old April 27th 11, 07:47 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.support.depression.manic,rec.aviation.piloting
CupCaked

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 02:29:26 -0700 (PDT), Medical porpoises wrote:

Is that all you got?

demedecis

Ok Guys it's time. (wink) Easter at Phil's house Mark IV Piloting 15 June 21st 11 07:25 AM
Rock Rolling & Other Easter Chores [email protected] Home Built 9 April 15th 09 09:38 PM
Easter www work Mal[_3_] Soaring 4 April 14th 07 02:58 PM
A Beautiful Easter Flight Jay Honeck Piloting 55 March 31st 05 04:28 PM