How to build a plane for voyeurism ???

Old December 29th 05, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

Default How to build a plane for voyeurism ???

"Robert Bates" wrote in message
When I was in flight school in Eugene, OR in the early '90's there was a
big
house in the Coburg hills to the east that had beautiful women sunbathing
naked around the pool during spring term. That must have been why all of
us
at the school used the east practice area.

Man, that place must have had more near misses over it, than a popular VOR!
--
Jim in NC

Old December 29th 05, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

Gerard Mindstep wrote:

I want to see nude women sunbathing from above.

How can I build such a plane?

Yeah, it's called a helicopter. You can be shot down if you don't get
prior permission and that is legal in a lot of states.

David M.
Old December 29th 05, 12:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

AINut wrote:

Gerard Mindstep wrote:

I want to see nude women sunbathing from above.

How can I build such a plane?

Yeah, it's called a helicopter. You can be shot down if you don't get
prior permission and that is legal in a lot of states.

David M.

Please name a few of these states that make it LEGAL to shoot down and
aircraft that is flying at minimum legal height (or for that matter below
legal height)!
John
Old December 29th 05, 01:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

AINut wrote:

Gerard Mindstep wrote:

I want to see nude women sunbathing from above.

How can I build such a plane?

Yeah, it's called a helicopter. You can be shot down if you don't get
prior permission and that is legal in a lot of states.

OK, this bluff is too easy to call. Name one state and provide a
statute reference.

Matt
Old December 29th 05, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Matt Whiting wrote:
AINut wrote:

Gerard Mindstep wrote:

I want to see nude women sunbathing from above.

How can I build such a plane?

Yeah, it's called a helicopter. You can be shot down if you don't get
prior permission and that is legal in a lot of states.

OK, this bluff is too easy to call. Name one state and provide a
statute reference.

The Principality of Sealand.

http://www.sealandgov.org/notices/notam01001.html

Heheheh... this sorta made your point

Old December 29th 05, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

ower wrote:
Isn't a helicopter better, a Mini 500 perhaps?

And a Happy New Year to all ower

"Scott" skrev i meddelandet
OK, I'll deposit my 25 cents to cross the troll booth...yes, ANY plane
will work. The key is to fly it low and over a known nudist hangout (no
pun intended).

Gerard Mindstep wrote:

I want to see nude women sunbathing from above.

How can I build such a plane?

That would for sure get you right down in the action...not back up tho.

Harry K

Old December 29th 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

Better put some armor plate in too, since if you ARE
noticed you may draw ground fire!

That happened on an RC plane, camera equipped and shooting pictures
over the nudist beach north of San Francisco.

Fortunately the plane was built in styrofoam and had two engines,
because the shotgun fire took out the left nacelle and a nice chunk of
wing.

NOT the camera, though!!! :-)))

Piero

Old December 29th 05, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

Flyingmonk wrote:
What would you consider a modern engine?

In this case, something you could put a big reduction gear on since
you want to slowly turn a big prop.

Specialized manufacturers of Hollywood lighting generators used
rebuilt flathead Cadillac V8s for decades because when properly rebuilt
they were the quietest engines they could find. Power-to-weight might
be problematic for aircraft use though. And in no way modern.

Old December 30th 05, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,alt.tits

Arizona and North Carolina are two. While there is no law (that I know
of) on their books specifically allowing the shootdown, the people who
did so never went to jail. In one case, a police helicopter was chasing
children in a park with their bird. The man who downed the copter went
to trial but was not convicted, the cops were. I think that one was in
NC. I don't remember the specifics of the AZ case, but it never went to
trial.

David M.