Bruno's panel for sale

Old January 30th 12, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

Default Bruno's panel for sale

The winter is just too long and I need something to fill the time with
that's related to soaring...time for a new panel! Everything is in
first-quality condition.

For Sale:
Cambridge 302 and 303 Secure GPS flight recorder, vario and flight
manager. $1,700 ($2,500+ new)

Cambridge GPS model 25 and LNAV, This is the secure flight recorder
that sits behind the instrument panel and the square controller
mounted in your panel you use to select tasks and see turn point info.
Great backup gps and recorder. You can use its gps to power your pda
or Oudie. $450

PAI-700 Vertical Card Magnetic Compass, In panel 57mm compass. Very
clean design. $125 ($300 new)

Winter 80mm Airspeed Indicator 510 degree swing in Knots to 160.
Currently has ASW27B speed markings. Ask about white flaps arc. $150
($450 new)

Winter 80mm Airspeed Indicator 360 degree swing in Knots to 160.
Currently has ASW20BL speed markings. $150 ($450 new)

Any of three kids (aged 6, 10, 12) Not much help around the house and
tend to just watch TV. Might be good for donating blood once they come
of age...can't think of much else...ballast!!! If you have a 2 place
glider??? They don't get air sick and they tend to all pass out and go
to sleep over 12k so you can fly in peace and
quiet. $0.50 each or best offer ($$$thousands new)

Happy to answer any questions. Feel free to call my cell 801-652-6631
but be prepared to chat since it is, you know, winter and there isn't
much else to do. Or, email me at . I can bring any of
these to the convention in Reno if you want to pick it up there.

Thanks,
Bruno - B4
Old January 31st 12, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Jan 30, 4:50*pm, Bruno wrote:
[...]

This is the panel that put you in those wheat fields right? No thanks
I already have a panel like that
Old January 31st 12, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
66

On Jan 30, 4:50*pm, Bruno wrote:
[...]

Do they know how to wash wings? Might be useful as SCUM-rats; sleep
in the trailer, feed them with leftover XC snacks?

Tempting...

Kirk
66

Old January 31st 12, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Jan 30, 4:50*pm, Bruno wrote:

The winter is just too long and I need something to fill the time with
that's related to soaring...time for a new panel! *Everything is in
first-quality condition.

For Sale:

Cambridge GPS model 25 and LNAV, This is the secure flight recorder
that sits behind the instrument panel and the square controller
mounted in your panel you use to select tasks and see turn point info.
Great backup gps and recorder. You can use its gps to power your pda
or Oudie. $450
Thanks,
Bruno - B4

Sounds like a GPS Nav and the display for it (that everyone always
seems to call a 303 now but is really a GPS Nav Display). The L-Nav
is a 80 mm box with an LCD display in the middle. And, personally, I
think it is an awesome primary setup!

Steve
Old January 31st 12, 02:33 AM
RAS56 RAS56 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno[_2_] View Post
[...]

Bruno,

I would like to put dibs on the compass if it's a TSO'd one...you can email me at aggies78 at gmail.com we can sort out the particulars...

Thanks!

Rob S.
ZAP
Old January 31st 12, 02:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

This is the panel that put you in those wheat fields right? *No thanks
I already have a panel like that

Wow tough crowd! No, this is the panel off my new 27 purchased at
the end of last season. Sold the wonderful 20 to Steve Bott, a dear
friend up in Washington.

Here is a cheesy video showing the instruments in the panel. It was my
first flight in the new glider so I was a little bit euphoric. My
guess is that Steve Leonard is correct with his assessment of what I
really have. That man knows much!

http://youtu.be/0pxKjaJ7k70?hd=1

The compass sold to a caller last night. Sorry Rob. Don't know if it
was TSO'd anyway. The Cambridge units are still looking for a good new
home.

Thanks,
Bruno - B4
Old January 31st 12, 02:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Your doctor can probably prescribe something for that shrinking
winglet problem.

Old January 31st 12, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Whiskey Delta

On Jan 31, 9:13*am, Tony wrote:
Your doctor can probably prescribe something for that shrinking
winglet problem.

It's just that way in the winter....
Old January 31st 12, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

The compass and 302/303 have sold. Thanks. Will go a good ways to
helping get the new panel at the convention. I was speaking out of my
rear when I was trying to describe the other Cambridge 25
system...nothing new. I have the model 25 GPS brick unit with the
square controller for the cockpit to enter waypoints and tasks. It
does NOT come with the LNAV 80mm unit or the vario. Hope that makes
better sense. Tony, hope you are going to the convention because it
sounds like you are an expert on shrunken winglets. Hope you can
help.

Bruno - B4

Blank Discus - Ventus Instrument panel for sale james bakeman Soaring 2 September 24th 11 07:30 PM
New Duel EGT and Panel Mount Compass, For Sale trex Home Built 0 April 11th 05 05:13 PM
IFR PANEL Flyhighdave Home Built 4 January 18th 05 04:24 AM
For Sale: Sigtronics SPA-400 TSO panel mount intercom 4 place Snowbird Aviation Marketplace 0 August 25th 03 03:01 PM
182 panel Jim Owning 2 August 2nd 03 09:06 PM