Pix of Ron & Margy's "New" Navion

Old April 27th 05, 04:53 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Ron Natalie wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
That's got to be the best Navion rehab I've ever seen. Congrats to them both
on a superb job. Imron?

JetGlo.

Actually the paint job is not what I'd hoped. The paint shop screwed up
the stripe design and there are LOTS of defects in the paint. Lookds
good at a distance though.

That's an airplane any friend would be proud to borrow.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old April 27th 05, 05:43 AM
Jay Beckman

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
For you long-term posters and lurkers out there, you know what kind of
a several-year ordeal Ron & Margy Natalie have gone through with their
stem-to-stern renovation of their beautiful Ryan Navion.

Well, it's DONE, and a few pix are here to see:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_i_-_p.htm#N

In a word: WOW!

You must be very, very proud owners.

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
Chandler, AZ

Old April 27th 05, 02:32 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
.com...
Dudley Henriques wrote:
Bea and I had it all figured out. When I retired, the kids would come
over
and mow the lawn. Well....we almost had it right. What happened is that
the
kids come over and borrow the lawn mower. Then I have to go get it so I
can
mow the lawn :-))

I thought you just flew low in the Mustang to accomplish the same thing.

There just might a few folks in this ole' world who would remember an
occasion or two when the grass ended up being a bit shorter after I left
than it was before I arrived at the field. :-)

DH

Old April 27th 05, 07:22 PM
John T

Margy wrote:

Very cute.

And the airplane's nice, too.

Thanks!

Margy

Dan may have been talking about Bobbi... :-D

Did you guys bring it home to HEF? Or are you based elsewhere now?

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/TknoFlyer

Old April 28th 05, 12:07 AM
RST Engineering

I'm sure Bobbi is a very nice person, and I'm sure she has some wonderful
qualities...

"cute" ain't on the list.

Jim

Old April 28th 05, 01:27 AM
Michelle P

Actually I will be tempted to crawl over the wall and borrow it ;-) It
will be right behind mine... in the building....
Michelle

Old April 28th 05, 02:08 AM
xyzzy

RST Engineering wrote:

I'm sure Bobbi is a very nice person, and I'm sure she has some wonderful
qualities...

"cute" ain't on the list.

was that really necessary?

Old April 28th 05, 02:01 PM
Ron Natalie

RST Engineering wrote:
I'm sure Bobbi is a very nice person, and I'm sure she has some wonderful
qualities...

"cute" ain't on the list.

The cutie with the curly brown hair in the flight jacket is Margy.
The woman with white hair striking the thumbs up pose is our mechanic
and CFI Bobbi.
Old April 28th 05, 02:34 PM
Ron Natalie

Michelle P wrote:
Actually I will be tempted to crawl over the wall and borrow it ;-) It
will be right behind mine... in the building....

It would probably be safer than me borrowing your Maule. It's been
close to ten years since I had any taildragger time.