Check out "Dr Jack BLIPMAP Viewer" android US only

Old January 11th 19, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Boris Kubrak

Default Check out "Dr Jack BLIPMAP Viewer" android US only

To all Pixel 2 or Android 9.0 users. The image loading bug should now be fixed. Try latest release on the app store. Images should load.

XA
Old January 11th 19, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marton KSz

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 12:18:44 PM UTC-8, Boris Kubrak wrote:
To all Pixel 2 or Android 9.0 users. The image loading bug should now be fixed. Try latest release on the app store. Images should load.

Images now load on Pixel 2. App crash is still there.
Old January 11th 19, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marton KSz

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 1:58:10 PM UTC-8, Marton KSz wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 12:18:44 PM UTC-8, Boris Kubrak wrote:
To all Pixel 2 or Android 9.0 users. The image loading bug should now be fixed. Try latest release on the app store. Images should load.

Images now load on Pixel 2. App crash is still there.

Works on first startup, or after App data/cache clear. Crashes on each subsequent start. Pixel 2.
Old January 12th 19, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Updated app. No change. Still crashes on startup. Uninstalled, reinstalled app. Works first time, then crashes on subsequent attempts.

Samsung J320V. Android 7.1.1

Hope you can get the bugs worked out. Looks like a handy app to have.
Old January 14th 19, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 3:18:44 PM UTC-5, Boris Kubrak wrote:
To all Pixel 2 or Android 9.0 users. The image loading bug should now be fixed. Try latest release on the app store. Images should load.

XA

Still crashes on second and subsequent use on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8... only fix is to un-install and re-install...
Old January 17th 19, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

FYI. This App seems to work on my Chromebook.

Nice that it also seems to work full screen.
Old March 26th 20, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Boris Kubrak

Reposting this here. Dr Jack viewer seems hard to find on google play store. If you haven't tried it here is the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....myapplication

XA
Old March 26th 20, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

The real question is, when will the startup bug be fixed? As you can see in this thread many of us have reported that the app runs OK the first time but any subsequent run causes the app to crash. Until that is fixed I'm sure it will remain hard to find on Play.

Old March 26th 20, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I second the bugfix request. I liked the app, but it is unusable with this bug.

Old March 26th 20, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 9:57:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I second the bugfix request. I liked the app, but it is unusable with this bug.

I find that I have to clear the app's cache and memory each time I want to use it. Have tried it on several different Samsung devices with the same result.