Refurbish interior Help needed

Old November 7th 05, 12:18 AM
Dave

Default Refurbish interior Help needed

Hi All!

A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
his new interior project..

Wished I had saved it...

Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

No success so far...

Dave
Old November 7th 05, 01:00 AM
N93332

"Dave" wrote in message
Hi All!

A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
his new interior project..

Wished I had saved it...

Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

No success so far...

Jay posted his interior upgrade on here about 2 years ago. See
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/new_interior.htm

Is that the one? Otherwise search within Google Groups with the keywords you
wish.

Old November 7th 05, 01:29 AM
Bob Noel

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Hi All!

A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
his new interior project..

Wished I had saved it...

Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

google on "Airtex Interior Refurbishment"
and/or search for Mike Spera

--
Bob Noel
no one likes an educated mule

Old November 7th 05, 04:24 AM

On 6-Nov-2005, Dave wrote:

A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
his new interior project..

Wished I had saved it...

Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

Do a Google Groups search with keywords Airtex and Spera. That will bring
up most of the threads discussing the extensive project, plus a few
ancillary threads, including this one.
--
-Elliott Drucker
Old November 7th 05, 04:27 AM
Montblack

("Bob Noel" wrote)
A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of his new
interior project.

Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

google on "Airtex Interior Refurbishment"
and/or search for Mike Spera

"The Mike Spera Airtex Experience"
(Might have missed some)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y55921D1C
Finally Going to Tackle the Interior
[3-23-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N64912D1C
Plastic Interior Parts?
[3-27-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A37842D1C
Finally Going to Tackle the Interior - Day 0
[3-28-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H23913D1C
Interior Replacement Project - Day 5
[4-13-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X58844D1C
Interior Replacement Project - Day 8
[4-13-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P3F726D1C
Interior Replacement Project - Day 30
[4-27-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q12921D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbish - Day 43
[5-15-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V51812D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbish - Day 48
[5-15-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O39913D1C
Headliner replacement
[5-17-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W11922D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbishment - Day 50
[5-18-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V20924D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbishment - Day 51
[5-24-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1D825D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbishment - Day 53
[5-24-05]

(Two Bonus Links)
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A67951D1C
Airtex Interior and New Seat Foam
[5-26-03]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W26931D1C
Airtex Interiors (Again)
[3-15-04]

Montblack
Nothing good on TV tonight.
Old November 8th 05, 03:27 AM
Dave

Bingo!

Mike's was the one!

I was driving a Cessna at the time. Shouldda payed closer attention..

Now a Warrior..

Thanks to All who reponded!

Dave

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:29:56 -0500, Bob Noel

Old November 9th 05, 02:07 AM
Mike Spera

Default Refurbish interior Help needed - Did you get my e-mail?

Dave,

Did you get the pictures I sent? I guessed at your correct e-mail address.

Thanks,
Mike

Dave wrote:

Bingo!

Mike's was the one!

I was driving a Cessna at the time. Shouldda payed closer attention..

Now a Warrior..

Thanks to All who reponded!

Dave

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:29:56 -0500, Bob Noel