Why are turbos rare?

Old November 8th 10, 01:48 AM
Volitan Volitan is offline
Junior Member

Why are they rare. Three words, $$$
Old April 23rd 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
hierophant[_2_]

Default Why are turbos rare?

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:41:34 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:17:48 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:

The Zeppelin was an example of hydrogen and aviation not mixing

Yeah, what a memory. There we were, shoulder to shoulder my hands in
my pants, on the football field, even though it was before a baseball
game, packed in like sardines. Me, my teddy bear and soon-to-be-dead
Tiger Boy, my pussycat.

The smell of cannabis filled the air. I don't smoke, it draws out my
manic depression.

This special night was different from the Grand Funk Railroad or the
Three Dog Night or Liberace concerts I never attended there. In my
mind, I was. On the football field, where they were awaiting to play
a Braves game. In May when NFL football didn't play.

1973 National Football League season
Regular season
Duration *September 16, 1973 - December 16, 1973*

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...973_NFL_season

At one point the lights went total black-out, then suddenly the entire
room and immediate area (closet) were drenched in blue light. I began
to sing "My Room" by the Beach Boys because I sure as **** wasn't at
Fulton County Stadium on May 4th, 1973.

Nothing but blue. Next came the "smoke" of dry ice. It was like London
fog in blue. I guess, never been out of South Carolina, The
Mississippi of the East.

Yes it was "Stairway to Heaven" time. Boy was I suprised
at what came next. Tiger Boy jumped on my Philco and killed the
turntable. this was the day I decided to kill him.

Suddenly I released hundreds and hundreds of white fleas! It didn't
quite work out as planned. Except for the few that momentarilly
circled, they basically just flew away. **** me again.

But there was no disappointment. Those first few notes of
"Stairway" took us where I needed to be. Up the stairs to the cool
breasts of my Mommy.

There, in the moment listening to the most famous song in the world. I
turned and looked at my Mommy, Judy ( "Judy blue eyes"), and she
said...

"Mark, get your goddamned hands off my tits and go to sleep. You have
school in the morning".

my son is a freak

Mark

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark..._led_zeppelin_!!

Quite a story, Mark, thanks for sharing this wonderful adventure!
Old April 23rd 11, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

On Apr 23, 10:13*am, hierophant wrote:
[...]

That's nothing. Wait'll I tell you about the
Rolling Stones in Dallas Texas. Call me
at home and get the juicy details.
770-426-0203

Rare Find? nate_fl Soaring 2 October 27th 09 07:53 PM
Pilots are, indeed, rare... Jay Honeck Piloting 86 December 7th 07 07:52 AM
FA: 1-Day-Left: Rare Book - CHARLES LINDBERGH - "WE" - The Spirit of St. Louis - Rare, Vintage Book Jeff Aviation Marketplace 0 September 24th 05 12:25 PM
FA: Rare Book - CHARLES LINDBERGH - "WE" - The Spirit of St. Louis - Rare, Vintage Book Jan Aviation Marketplace 0 September 19th 05 02:44 AM
Rare Me-262A-1a/U-3 Pic robert arndt Military Aviation 3 January 11th 04 05:20 PM