FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 14th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

This is the updated zoom bio from the RRL web site it's a hoot!!Just for
grins
I'm going to contact National Geographic.Popular Science and Popular
Mechanics
to see if zoom ever had a published article in them.

No you won't. You'll motormouth as you always do, and never really follow up
on any of your diahrreal spiels. SOP for you. ZZzzz indeed.

Old December 14th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
All official aviation related world records are maintained by the FAI.
You can view records at http://www.fai.org/records

This statement is false.

FAI only records aviation records for which it has chosen to establish
categories. It does not maintain "all official aviation related world
records."

Old December 14th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez

http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

FAI only records the records that it recognizes. For example, FAI does not
recognize microlight records for speed over a recognized course, but the NAA
does recognize those.

"Al G" wrote in message

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

snip

Among Campbell's many other lofty accomplishments are his 1981 Ultralight
World
Record High Altitude flight to 21,210 feet over Lakehurst, New Jersey

Really? Wouldn't the FAI know about it? A google search "FAI Campbell"
comes up with a Sue Campbell, but I didn't see a James. What am I missing?

Al G

Old December 14th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Wayne Paul

OK Juan, who then IS the official organization the maintains aviation world
records if it isn't the Federation Aeronautique Internationale?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

Old December 14th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez

The NAA has some aviation-related records that FAI doesn't keep track of.
Guinness World Records has others as well. That's easy to verify.

Old December 14th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Wayne Paul

Juan, the NAA is an U.S. organization. I am only familiar with FAI glider
categories. The FAI does record glider close course speed records. (300 km,
500 km and 1000 km triangles as well as similar out and return records. In
years past there was also a 100 km category) I am sure the FAI maintains
similar close course speed records for airplanes/seaplanes.

I tried to find aviation records on the Geinness site
(http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/default.aspx); however was
unsuccessful.

Old December 14th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Gee, he lost his chase plane according to your cite. No witnesses
no record.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 14th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

BobR wrote:
Gee...I wonder who wrote it for him?

They forgot to add that he walks on water and his **** doesn't stink.

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
This is the updated zoom bio from the RRL web site it's a hoot!!Just for grins
I'm going to contact National Geographic.Popular Science and Popular Mechanics
to see if zoom ever had a published article in them. Here's where it's at:

www.rocketracingleague.com/bio_jim-campbell.html

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

and now heeeerrreeesss the bio!!!

Wow he is now up to 17,000 hours just two years ago he was stuck at
13,000 hours!!! Must have been flying around 40 hours a week, every
week. How did he have time to do all his other duties or maybe he just
got a new pencil? Someone told me once that if Campbell did everything
he said he would have to be 75 years old. However, we will note that he
still hasn't test flown juans BD-5J...

Quite impressive without the stuff he left out,father, parachute
rigger,high altitude parachutist,NTSB consultant,Viet Nam veteran and
let's not forget all round hero for getting shot in the leg saving the
little girl from being raped while flying then Govenor Reagan on a
campaign trip.

Have to go for now, after printing zzzzoomys bio I got to disinfect
my printer.

Frank M.Hitlaw

Old December 14th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On 13 Dec 2006 13:53:59 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

4. Another set of depositions were scheduled for November, with SnF having

Zoom
deposed and Zoom having five people scheduled to give depositions. Since
nothing has been added to the docket regarding rescheduling, I assume the
depositions were held as planned.

Can we get transcripts of the depositions? I'd love to see it.

Normally, yes. But Zoom has filed papers with the court that include claims SnF
has been "leaking" material to...wait for it...the Internet! He stated that he
wants some information kept from public records. Odd view for a journalist,
but, heck, he objected to the very *presence* of the news media at his FIRST SnF
trial.

My guess is that he's trying to keep the testimony of SnF's witnesses from the
record, as this would be the first public documentation of the reasons SnF
banned him.

Ron Wanttaja

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 02:58 PM