Bush to return NASA to moon

Old December 6th 03, 11:28 PM
John Kunkel

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Aerophotos" wrote in message

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

........how ironic, bush himself should of never of come down from there
in first place... the gravity on earth has effected his mind and body ..

look what he done to america in 3yrs from been a successful country to
on the way of becoming a third world backwater.

The Bush presidency has been good for the United States.

Such forceful elocution begs a reminder of the old ditty about rectal
orifices and opinions.

Old December 6th 03, 11:47 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"John Kunkel" wrote in message

Such forceful elocution begs a reminder of the old ditty about rectal
orifices and opinions.

It wasn't an opinion.

Old December 7th 03, 12:16 AM
Brian Colwell

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...
Aerophotos wrote in message

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

Hm.. China, India and Russia are all planing
to fly manned mission to moon in the near future.
US certainly hopes to be in time inorder to eliminate
as many of material evidences of its faked "moon landings"
as possible. An expected move though. So it seems we are gonna
to see new moon racing. this time criminals vs. policemen.
Ironic indeed.

Michael

........how ironic, bush himself should of never of come down from there
in first place... the gravity on earth has effected his mind and body ..

look what he done to america in 3yrs from been a successful country to
on the way of becoming a third world backwater.

Michael, You will have to quit smoking that stuff, I think it is killing
your brain cells.

BMC

Old December 7th 03, 12:24 AM
Sunny

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
Aerophotos wrote:

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

........how ironic, bush himself should of never of come down from

there
in first place... the gravity on earth has effected his mind and body

look what he done to america in 3yrs from been a successful country to
on the way of becoming a third world backwater.

Well, I doubt that it's his fault but something certainly did
have an effect on your education (unless you're actually still in
grade three?)
--

Aerophotos aka jollygreengiant is actually an example
of the failure of the Australian educational systsem I fear.

It never went to school, (self taught at home with picture books.)

Old December 7th 03, 10:09 AM
L'acrobat

Aerophotos wrote:

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

........how ironic, bush himself should of never of come down from

there
in first place... the gravity on earth has effected his mind and body

look what he done to america in 3yrs from been a successful country to
on the way of becoming a third world backwater.

Well, I doubt that it's his fault but something certainly did
have an effect on your education (unless you're actually still in
grade three?)
--

Aerophotos aka jollygreengiant is actually an example
of the failure of the Australian educational systsem I fear.

It's important to recognise that education is a state responsibility, not a
federal one. I'm betting he was 'educated' in Queensland.

Old December 7th 03, 10:12 AM
L'acrobat

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...
Aerophotos wrote in message

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

Hm.. China, India and Russia are all planing
to fly manned mission to moon in the near future.
US certainly hopes to be in time inorder to eliminate
as many of material evidences of its faked "moon landings"
as possible. An expected move though. So it seems we are gonna
to see new moon racing. this time criminals vs. policemen.
Ironic indeed.

Michael

It must be your worst nightmare loonboy, you've staked out a patch of
nuttersville that looked safe to play in and now the Yanks could be going
back and utterly proving you to be a buffoon.

Old December 7th 03, 10:16 AM
L'acrobat

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om...

Hm.. China, India and Russia are all planing
to fly manned mission to moon in the near future.
US certainly hopes to be in time inorder to eliminate
as many of material evidences of its faked "moon landings"
as possible. An expected move though. So it seems we are gonna
to see new moon racing. this time criminals vs. policemen.
Ironic indeed.

How could there be any evidence of a faked moon landing on the moon?

Proof
that they were faked would be an absence of evidence at the landing sites.

No, that would be proof that the cunning Americans faked the fake landings,
however the faking of fake landings is not proof of actual landings, just
that the fakes were faked to confuse the issue.

Old December 7th 03, 04:22 PM
John Mullen

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"John Mullen" wrote in message

Including the ones who are now dead in Iraq?

Interesting that you view the war on terror as being bad for liberals.
Casualties are an unavoidable consequence of war, and casualties in this war
have been historically light.

Thanks for giving an (almost) honest answer. You think the 'historically
light' (and of course ongoing) casualties are worth it for the chance to
bash some liberals out of shape. Very interesting.

One quibble; calling it the 'war on terror' is a little misleading.

John

Old December 7th 03, 04:54 PM
Vaughn

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
m...
"John A. Weeks III" wrote:

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

The Bush presidency has been good for the United States.

Perhaps, but it has been hell for the people that live in the US.

For example...?

The sudden descent from a budget surplus to a record deficit that is
bound to have predictible results?
Loss of personal liberties?
Billions spent and thousands of lives lost fighting the wrong war?
Environmental disaster?

Vaughn

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 28th 04 10:36 PM
for mr. pethukov ( Bush May Announce Return To Moon At Kitty Hawk) captain! Military Aviation 6 October 30th 03 05:11 PM