Just a simple announcement for for students

Old June 7th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

Maxwell wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives. Giving people
the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--

Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for Bertie, all at
the same time.

Why should we be surprised?

We? You've GOT to be kidding :-)))))) Who exactly is "we"? :-))

Anyway; have it your way. Call it anything you want to call it. If you
like calling it spam, so be it. I call it a public service giving people
interested in serious or even friendly aviation discussion an option to
this constant crapola you spew here on this forum.

I'll allow myself to be called a spammer all day long if it helps
aviation and people who like aviation. You obviously don't since all
anyone can Google up on you is this kind of bull****.

Every nasty or non aviation related post you make to me in the future
will carry this message as listed below, so every post you make like
this will be the direct cause of this message being repeated here on the
forum. If your posts to me are aviation related, you won't see this
"Spam" as you call it: so have at it.

And for those who don't already know, the online aviation site I'm
"spamming for" is non-profit and exists only for the enjoyment and
education of those who choose to post there.

_____________________________________

The following is a pasted in prepared response to Usenet posts like this
one.

"Serious students and pilots reading this totally useless non aviation
related exchange;

.......you might want to consider visiting and joining "Pilots of
America", a moderated aviation forum where this type of off topic and
non aviation related post is discouraged to the point where it's deleted
for you so you don't have to deal with it."
Thank you
Dudley Henriques

Old June 7th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AB696260E7F9A01773E1E7C2A948@
127.0.0.1:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"romeomike" wrote in message

Amen, but I hope you do stay here, and I hope those who have left or
are leaving change their minds. I finally decided to killfile
Maxwell. It's amazing how that simple act has cut down on the crap.
If one were to do the same to Bertie...but personally, I'll keep
Bertie. He's a Jekyll and Hyde personality, and I'll keep the bad to
have the good. But there was no good in his sparring partner, and you
all might be less irritated if you just killfile him.

I thought you were a little smarter than that Mike, but do what you
feel you need to do.

Everybody hates you.

You're stupid, filthy, smelly and worthless. You suck.

I love him!

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks
Max Isn't Well

In article , Maxwell says...

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Actually, I'm not a Jekyll and Hyde at all. I've been accused of bullying
those I don't like, but the fact is I never flame anyone discussing actual
aviation. Might argue with them, but it would be as one pilot to another
and never the highhandedness that the utterly clueless have accused me of.
Quite simply, talk to me about airplanes and I'll talk back about
airplanes. Talk **** to me and that's what you get back...

Bertie

Is that's why you cross post all the kook groups.

Is that why you forge other peoples id, and then lie about it to irritate
them and their friends.

Is that why you spam the group talking to your kook friends, trying your
best to irritate you victims in leaving the group.

Is that why you work so tirelessly, staying awake as you have claimed even
today, to poison every thread with you presence - even when you most often
have little if anything to add. Daring anyone to disagree with you.

Bull**** Buttlipps, you are a liar plane and simple. It's all happened far
too many times.

You want to moderate this group, just as Dudley did, and will alienate one
person at a time if you can to make that happen. Just as you have in the
past.

Do you have any kl00 as to what a moderated froup is, or how moderation
is accomplished?

No?

I thought not.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 7th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Max Isn't Well

In article , Maxwell says...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives. Giving people
the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--

Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for Bertie, all at
the same time.

Lets start with the basics.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

And once you get that figured out, try "Breidbart Index"

Which you are close to running afoul of, btw...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 7th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Maxwell wrote:

Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for Bertie, all
at the same time.

Why should we be surprised?

We? You've GOT to be kidding :-)))))) Who exactly is "we"? :-))

The other members of this group, that are tired of hearing your head rattle.

Anyway; have it your way. Call it anything you want to call it. If you
like calling it spam, so be it. I call it a public service giving people
interested in serious or even friendly aviation discussion an option to
this constant crapola you spew here on this forum.

Fine, I call it spam, and recognize it as Dudley's despareate pleas for
minions.

I'll allow myself to be called a spammer all day long if it helps aviation
and people who like aviation.

And recruits followers to your ilk.

You obviously don't since all
anyone can Google up on you is this kind of bull****.

Well if you were worth a **** Googling, you would quick discover that I come
here to read and learn, not teach and preach. I just got tired you and
Bertie's insistance on controlling the newsgroup, and didn't mind calling
bull****.

Every nasty or non aviation related post you make to me in the future will
carry this message as listed below, so every post you make like this will
be the direct cause of this message being repeated here on the forum. If
your posts to me are aviation related, you won't see this "Spam" as you
call it: so have at it.

Fine, door swings both ways. I'll put together a little public service
announcement just for you as well.

And for those who don't already know, the online aviation site I'm
"spamming for" is non-profit and exists only for the enjoyment and
education of those who choose to post there.

As is this one.

_____________________________________

The following is a pasted in prepared response to Usenet posts like this
one.

"Serious students and pilots reading this totally useless non aviation
related exchange;

......you might want to consider visiting and joining "Pilots of America",
a moderated aviation forum where this type of off topic and non aviation
related post is discouraged to the point where it's deleted for you so you
don't have to deal with it."
Thank you
Dudley Henriques

And for those interested in freedom, welcome to RAP. Just ignore the self
appointed moderators, Dudley and Buttlipps.

Thanks for finally coming out of the closet. I always knew there was a
lunatic in there just waiting to escape.

Old June 7th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives. Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--

Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for Bertie,
all at the same time.

Lets start with the basics.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

And once you get that figured out, try "Breidbart Index"

Which you are close to running afoul of, btw...

It's not like anyone pays attention to it anymore...

Is there anyone at hime in nana-u these days?

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Max Isn't Well

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives. Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--

Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for Bertie,
all at the same time.

Lets start with the basics.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

And once you get that figured out, try "Breidbart Index"

Which you are close to running afoul of, btw...

It's not like anyone pays attention to it anymore...

Is there anyone at hime in nana-u these days?

The last time I saw intelligent discussion in there was '98 or '99

At this point even the trolls have abandoned it

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 7th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

[...]

That's what i thought. I was hoping to get Maxie to whine to them, but
no dice. He's not even bright enough to try anyway.
Shame about nanau, though. It used to be a laugh to pull some k00k's
chain and then point him in their direction where said k00k would
usually whine for days about how the mean old Bunyip was abusing him...

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Max Isn't Well

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

[...]

I'd like to see him put forth a proposal in news.groups for
retro-moderating RAP.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 7th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives.

Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love

:-)

--

[...]

That's always fun too. Provoking newbs to cancel poasts and then
watching them get TOSsed for it! X-cels are hardly ever executed these
days so that's another game down the toilet...

Bertie