First-hand video of a BRS deployment.

Old February 15th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jerry Springer

Default First-hand video of a BRS deployment.

Mxsmanic wrote:

Scott writes:

Maybe they're just selective of who gets in and who doesn't

Maybe they are cowards.

I well say it, I don't think calling our AirForce cowards well make you
many friends in this county, I knew there was a reason I quit eating
"french" fries.
Old February 15th 07, 07:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc

So now he's an expert on the Air Force as well? How much time did you
actually spend in the military to make this conclusion?

While I have given up trying to respond to the troll, I also felt compelled
to defend the Air Force. After nearly 20 years of working with some of the
most dedicated and nicest people, it is hard to ignore more groundless
criticism from someone who can't find or hold a job on either continent.

Old February 15th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Over[_2_]

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message

I well say it, I don't think calling our AirForce cowards well make you
many friends in this county, I knew there was a reason I quit eating
"french" fries.

Sorry to see you couldn't keep it in. You don't think MX's characterization
might be partly due to your country's mischaracterization of the French as
cowards?

Old February 15th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Over[_2_]

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
. net...

After nearly 20 years of working with some of the most dedicated and nicest
people, it is hard to ignore more groundless criticism from someone who
can't find or hold a job on either continent.

There's little doubt that most of the American Air force are exactly as you
say, and great ambassadors for your country as well. I see many of them
often here in eastern Canada. There are a few you could afford to hide away
at home though, usually lower ranks.

Old February 15th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Scott[_1_]

Afraid of the French? Another person chimed in that he had no trouble
getting to their website from a different foreign country. I'd check
with your ISP and see if they have a range of IP addresses blocked.
Maybe THEY'RE afraid of the USAF! Just to double check, is this the
address you used: http://www.af.mil/

Old February 15th 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jerry Springer

Over wrote:
"Jerry Springer" wrote in message

I well say it, I don't think calling our AirForce cowards well make you
many friends in this county, I knew there was a reason I quit eating
"french" fries.

Sorry to see you couldn't keep it in. You don't think MX's characterization
might be partly due to your country's mischaracterization of the French as
cowards?

I have no idea what his motive was, but calling the Air force cowards
because someone cannot log on to a web site is ridiculous!!!!
Old February 15th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
BDS[_2_]

"Jerry Springer" wrote

I have no idea what his motive was, but calling the Air force cowards
because someone cannot log on to a web site is ridiculous!!!!

Like many things he writes, it is meant to stir up an emotional response -
nothing more.

Consider the source...

BDS

Old February 15th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , BDS says...

"Jerry Springer" wrote

I have no idea what his motive was, but calling the Air force cowards
because someone cannot log on to a web site is ridiculous!!!!

Like many things he writes, it is meant to stir up an emotional response -
nothing more.

Consider the source...

Could he be the Spawn of juan? :-)

Chuck S

Old February 15th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Over[_2_]

Sorry to see you couldn't keep it in. You don't think MX's
characterization might be partly due to your country's
mischaracterization of the French as cowards?

I have no idea what his motive was, but calling the Air force cowards
because someone cannot log on to a web site is ridiculous!!!!

True, just as the whole concept of "we all now eat "freedom" fries because
GW told us to hate the French" is ridiculous.

Old February 15th 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Ken Finney

"Over" wrote in message

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
. net...

After nearly 20 years of working with some of the most dedicated and
nicest people, it is hard to ignore more groundless criticism from someone
who can't find or hold a job on either continent.

There's little doubt that most of the American Air force are exactly as
you say, and great ambassadors for your country as well. I see many of
them often here in eastern Canada. There are a few you could afford to
hide away at home though, usually lower ranks.

Those are the ones we send to Canada. We figure they will fit it better
there...

;^)