USS Liberty/San Diego Union Tribune Article on Captain Ward Boston

Old February 19th 04, 03:06 AM
Julious Cesar

"Legal Tender" wrote
Maybe he has a problem with anyone who bombs our ships. We didn't like it
when the Japs did it, same with Germans. No reason we should like it when
"our" friends do it..

Do they deserve this help http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ from America
to do this http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres...ne/index10.htm ?
Old February 19th 04, 04:42 AM
Stanley

"Julious Cesar" wrote in message
om...
http://www.ussliberty.org
http://natallwest.com/docs/lg/USS_Liberty(CO)lg.gif

Taken from:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ar...004_02_15.html

Ex-officer alleges cover-up in probe of spy ship attack
Israel's shills are already screaming "anti-Semite" at anyone who
mentions this story, and the reason they do that is a simple one. They
cannot answer two simple questions about the attack on the USS
Liberty.

Yes they can answer those two simple "questions" and yes they have done so
repeatedly.
1. If it was a case of mistaken identity, with Israel attacking what
they thought was a legitimate enemy ship in time of war, why did they
attack using UNMARKED aircraft and boats?

The planes and boats were not UNMARKED but UNIDENTIFIED. Those are two
different words.

2. If Israel thought they were attacking an Egyptian ship, why did
they jam AMERICAN military emergency channels?

Because they did not. The Liberty was able to transmit throughout the attack
and nobody who was listening heard any jamming.

But the real question is why would LBJ be more worried about Israel
than the US servicemen killed in the attack?

LBJ didn't know of the attack until it was over.

What hold did (does)
Israel have over the US Government that they can carry out these kinds
of actions against American lives and know that it will be covered up?

None, except in the minds of crackpots.

What did LBJ owe Israel for that he would help them get away with
murdering 34 Americans? - M. R.

Nothing whatsoever.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...17liberty.html

Pictures from Palestine:
http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres...ne/index10.htm

Here's a question: Why do Palestinians and their supporters care so much for
the USS Liberty? They were cheering at 9-11.

"Legal Tender" wrote:
Maybe he has a problem with anyone who bombs our ships. We didn't like

it
when the Japs did it, same with Germans. No reason we should like it

when
"our" friends do it..
Frank

"B2431" wrote:
Do you have a problem with Jews?
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old February 20th 04, 01:01 PM

and now he resorts to Pallie propaganda sites. wow this is confusing as hell
is he a goose stepper or just a supporter of terrorists.......
HMm Hey Julie. how about posting the results of the investigation by the PA
into the killing of the Americans in Gaza a few months ago and why they
refuse to make arrests. or how the money you supposedly send is being used
to pay for Arafat's whore in Paris?

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

Old February 21st 04, 08:58 PM
MORRIS434

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/u...1e20lets1.html

Ward Boston is right about Liberty attack

Regarding "Ex-officer alleges cover-up in probe of spy ship attack,"
News, Feb. 17:

You can call it an "allegation" if you want, but it certainly happened exactly
as retired Navy Capt. Ward Boston said it did.I can assure you that Israel not
only attacked the U.S. Naval Security Group ship and killed American sailors,
but attacked again and again and again in a failed effort to sink the vessel,
which was clearly flying the American flag. Why? To cover up an ongoing
massacre of Egyptian soldiers upon which the ship was eavesdropping.It was a
futile effort and useless slaughter of American lives on the Israelis' part
because everything was also being recorded by a U.S. Air Force spy plane flying
above. Commander William L. McGonagle, the ship's captain, was later awarded
the Medal of Honor, the only recipient in history to receive it in a private,
secret ceremony.To play the apologist and claim that it was a "mistake," as
Judge Jay Cristol does in "The Liberty Incident," is a disgrace to the memory
of the many American sailors who died that day. As usual, given enough time,
the truth will normally out.

HAROLD TRUMAN
Pacific Beach

For the truth, access www.ussliberty.org
Old February 22nd 04, 03:35 AM
Grantland

(MORRIS434) wrote:

[...]

Astonishing how a man squatting in a cave in the mountains of
Afghanistan could so flawlessly perpetrate the immensely sophisticated
9-11 attack. Even more remarkable is the huge booty realized from
highly sophisticated worldwide derivatives transactions and this
ingenious fellow's ability to cover the financial paper-trail.
Haven't heard much about that recently, have we? The same lot of
traitors will keep the lid on that one for 30 years, no doubt.

Grantland