Pinging Jim Fisher....

Old March 22nd 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Pinging Jim Fisher....

Once, a many moon ago, there was fella named Jim Fisher from Northern
Alabama that graced our Newsgroups. I emailed with him a few times about
potentially making to his home airport (a few years back). Heck he even
offered to buy me a Coke! Now, I'm finally ready to start my
cross-countries and it turns out one of my proposed stops will be Jim's
stomping ground.

Anyone seen the ole' boy lately? I hope all is well. Jim, you out
there?!?!?!

Jeff

Old March 22nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Anyone seen the ole' boy lately?

Saw him in talk.origins recently.

Old March 22nd 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Anyone seen the ole' boy lately? I hope all is well. Jim, you out
there?!?!?!

I've emailed him for you, Jeff. If he's in town, he'll be "stopping by" the
'group shortly, I'm sure...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 23rd 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Anyone seen the ole' boy lately? I hope all is well. Jim, you out
there?!?!?!

I've emailed him for you, Jeff. If he's in town, he'll be "stopping by"
the 'group shortly, I'm sure...

How could you possibly know that, Jay? Wow.

Anyhoo, howdy Jeff. I still haunt this place almost daily. I just don't
have much to say since I'm "in between" flying and not flying for a little
while. Glad to see you're still at it, man. Dreams sometimes take a while
to achieve.

My offer for a Coke still stands, man. Holler at me at Jim "at"
expertpcadvice "dot" com.

Jim Fisher