New Aviation books from Germany

Old September 23rd 04, 07:29 PM
ArtKramr

Default New Aviation books from Germany

Sehr verehrte Kunden,

Es sind wieder einige hervorragende neue Bücher eingetroffen.

Luftwaffe im Focus Nr.5
48 Seiten,78 s/w und 4 Farbfotos,2 Farbprofile 11,20 Euro

International Air Power Review No.12
200 Seiten,durchgehend s/w und Farbfotos,Farbprofile
u.a.Swiss Air Force,AH-1 Cobra,Mirage III RAAF,Lancaster
Starfighter in Vietnam,Russian Federation Part 1 23,- EU

Air Combat Legends Vol.1
Spitfire,Seafire and Messerschmitt Bf 109
256 Seiten,900 Fotos und Farbprofile 38,50 EU

AirDoc Modern Germany Luftwaffe Unit History No.1
Fluglehrzentrum F-4F
Jagdgeschwader 72 "Westfalen" und Jagdbombergeschwader 36 14,95 EU

Osprey Aviation Elite
No.14:49th Fighter Group Aces of the Pacific 20,30 EU
No.15:Jagdgeschwader 52 20,30 EU
No.16:Richthofen`s Flying Circus:Jagdgeschwader 1 20,30 EU
jedes Buch 128 Seiten,über 100 Fotos,Farbprofile

Red Star No.18
Antonovs Heavy Transporters
Gordon & Komissarov,128 Seiten,200 Fotos,Farbprofile 29,50 EU

Furies and Fireflies over Korea
Thomas,192 Seiten,50 Fotos 27,50 EU

Trumpeter
Mil Mi-8 in 1:32 61,50 EU
Suchoi Su 27 in 1:32 81,50 EU

Jetzt schon Vorbestellen
Focus Special
Heer in Farbe
52 Seiten,60 Farbfotos,Farbseitenansichten 24,50 EU

Ab sofort lieferbar
Poster Junkers Ju 52 vom Flughafen München
40 mal 30 cm 6,95 EU

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards

Rudi Penker

Fa. SOUND
Books & Modelling
Postfach 1716
85317 Freising
Germany
Fax.08161/21094

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old September 23rd 04, 08:11 PM
Kevin Brooks

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Sehr verehrte Kunden,

Art has gotten so befuddled by Kerry's nosedive and Dan Rather's forced mea
culpa on the forged documents that he has reverted to posting in German in
an english language newsgroup. Wonder how he translates "neocon" and
"wannabe", his two most favoritest expressions?

Brooks

snip garbage

Old September 23rd 04, 08:18 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

Kevin Brooks wrote:

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

Sehr verehrte Kunden,

Art has gotten so befuddled by Kerry's nosedive and Dan Rather's forced mea
culpa on the forged documents that he has reverted to posting in German in
an english language newsgroup. Wonder how he translates "neocon" and
"wannabe", his two most favoritest expressions?

Brooks

snip garbage

Aw Geez! It was sleeping peacefully. Why'd you have to poke it with a
stick??

Old September 23rd 04, 08:27 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
Kevin Brooks wrote:

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

Sehr verehrte Kunden,

Art has gotten so befuddled by Kerry's nosedive and Dan Rather's forced
mea culpa on the forged documents that he has reverted to posting in
German in an english language newsgroup. Wonder how he translates "neocon"
and "wannabe", his two most favoritest expressions?

Brooks

snip garbage

Aw Geez! It was sleeping peacefully. Why'd you have to poke it with a
stick??

LOL! Couldn't resist. His surprising reappearance, using a language not
common to the group, piqued my interest. It's kind of funny--as Kerry's
fortunes have waned in the polls, Art first grew more and more shrill...but
then he disappeared about the time Rathergate started breaking. Utter
silence... now broken by his foray into deutsch... You gotta figure he has
been in tears watching the self-destruction of all he holds most dear and
the growing liklihood that Bush will be reelected.

Brooks

Old September 24th 04, 10:31 AM
Konrad Hund

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message ...

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Sehr verehrte Kunden,

Art has gotten so befuddled by Kerry's nosedive and Dan Rather's forced mea
culpa on the forged documents that he has reverted to posting in German in
an english language newsgroup. Wonder how he translates "neocon" and
"wannabe", his two most favoritest expressions?

Brooks

neocon = neukon(servativ)
wannabe = Möchetegern (Moechtegern if you cannot see the umlaut "ö")

Glad that I could help!

regards,

KH

Old September 24th 04, 02:10 PM
Kevin Brooks

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Sehr verehrte Kunden,

Art has gotten so befuddled by Kerry's nosedive and Dan Rather's forced
mea
culpa on the forged documents that he has reverted to posting in German
in
an english language newsgroup. Wonder how he translates "neocon" and
"wannabe", his two most favoritest expressions?

Brooks

neocon = neukon(servativ)
wannabe = Möchetegern (Moechtegern if you cannot see the umlaut "ö")

Glad that I could help!

Auf wieder....oops!...bitte! At least I think that was the right word...my
attempts at using my extremely limited command of german while deployed over
there for exercises more often than not just resulted in expressions of
bafflement or giggling responses in english (which your countrymen
inevitiably spoke much better than I did my german). The best one happened
at a roadside McDonalds (God only knows why our German busdriver thought a
bunch of US troops just arrived in country and on their way to Grafenwoehr
would have chosen *that* as their lunchtime destination...), where after
spieling out a bunch of "Ich mochte's...", and thinking I was *really*
impressing my fellow soldiers with my keen grasp of the local lingo, the
waitress putting my order together turned over her shoulder and loudly
asked, "Do you want a coke with that?" My NCO's roared over that one...

Brooks

regards,

KH